I'll look. It may have been one of the samsung apps I deleted because I hate bloatware.

Poweramp is detecting all of the music, my only problem now is that I can't figure out a way to attach all the album artwork correctly. The player has a built in function to get it from online but it won't start even after I check the box. Technology is fun.

Google Play music is what it came loaded with and it's not picking up all of my music.

Black Player is hands down the best music app for Android. It easily will scan you entire library, and has a fuck ton of great features. I've tried dozens and this by far is the clear winner. Built in eq too.

And you can have the app auto find album artwork or apply your own. Same with the artist image. I love it.

https://imgur.com/a/BopTz

Black Player is hands down the best music app for Android. It easily will scan you entire library, and has a fuck ton of great features. I've tried dozens and this by far is the clear winner. Built in eq too.

And you can have the app auto find album artwork or apply your own. Same with the artist image. I love it.

https://imgur.com/a/BopTz

Would it make a difference if my SD card is formated as internal or portable storage? I'll check that one out and try my luck. I have no clue what's going on other than a bunch of fucked up tags due to the fact I formatted everything in iTunes and it saves it to an iTunes file rather than the MP3

Would it make a difference if my SD card is formated as internal or portable storage? I'll check that one out and try my luck. I have no clue what's going on other than a bunch of fucked up tags due to the fact I formatted everything in iTunes and it saves it to an iTunes file rather than the MP3

Why don't you just drag and drop onto your card? And yes, BP can scan internal and expandable memory. It does it all. Plays FLAC and other formats too.

Yeah... the weekend was bad for sleep as was all last week and the previous week.

Probably 30 to 40 hours total in 2 weeks.

That's no good Mr Ghost, you need to sleep!

New guy I'm training is late, and has not called to say he is stuck in traffic or anything. Never a good sign on your 3rd week on a job. Last week of training, which is the worst, since I'll just be sitting listening to him take calls all week.

Edit: New guy quit already.

That's no good Mr Ghost, you need to sleep!

New guy I'm training is late, and has not called to say he is stuck in traffic or anything. Never a good sign on your 3rd week on a job. Last week of training, which is the worst, since I'll just be sitting listening to him take calls all week.

Edit: New guy quit already.

Damn, two weeks of training just down the drain, huh?

Damn, two weeks of training just down the drain, huh?

Yeah, 3 weeks down the drain. Now they will hire someone else, and I'll have to do it all over again.... assuming I'm not gone by the time that all goes through.

i ordered a record off of amazon marketplace. i got a shipping confirmation. it was shipped via dhl but it says theres no tracking. i asked the seller for the tracking # and they said they arent supplied with tracking on any of their orders? does this seem weird?

Sketchy, but I'm sure it's fine. I never get tracking info from marketplace sellers, it's like they are too lazy to do it. You did order through amazon, so you don't have to worry about not getting your money back if something happens. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Yeah, 3 weeks down the drain. Now they will hire someone else, and I'll have to do it all over again.... assuming I'm not gone by the time that all goes through.

Sketchy, but I'm sure it's fine. I never get tracking info from marketplace sellers, it's like they are too lazy to do it. You did order through amazon, so you don't have to worry about not getting your money back if something happens. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

thanks! i usually never order from amazon unless its prime, so i was a little worried. i made this exception bc this record has been OOS everywhere since it came out, really (justin bieber - purpose) and this seller had it for basically the same price if not a little less than prime so i figured i'd give it a shot.

i ordered a record off of amazon marketplace. i got a shipping confirmation. it was shipped via dhl but it says theres no tracking. i asked the seller for the tracking # and they said they arent supplied with tracking on any of their orders? does this seem weird?

DHL shipping is weird. When I do get a tracking number from them it updates late usually. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic