high school for me was pretty ok. no real bullying, good scores, just kind of got on with it. I was amongst the first in my year to make a deal out of being a "music fan". of course everyone liked music but to like, align yourself with a genre or a style or whatever wasn't such a huge thing. I remember I was listening to a tape of something or other (I think it was Dookie by Green Day) and someone asked "why are you listening to that rap shit?"

Here in MA we have a crazy standardized test you have to pass to graduate High School. I am lucky it started the year after I graduated. I remember that I was, and still am , super against it. Just because you can't answer advanced chemistry questions it doesn't mean you are stupid and useless.

Same in Ohio, but it used to be to pass 8th grade. It was super simple. Ohio colleges don't require the SAT either, just the ACT, so that's all I took.

Same in Ohio, but it used to be to pass 8th grade. It was super simple. Ohio colleges don't require the SAT either, just the ACT, so that's all I took.

I'm debating going to school in Oregon because it's somewhere I can move away to and not have to deal with my family here, has not Phoenix weather, they aren't a state voting for fucking Trump, and my cool aunt is up there.

Hey, Ohio voted for Clinton and Kucinich, which is just as bad. Kucinich destroyed our state, defunded everything, and is the main reason there is no high speed rail road that goes across the US.

I think the single most reason I want to quit right now, is because this old lady I work is constantly coughing. She coughs so loud, and in the nastiest way possible 8 hours a day. Half the time she starts choking, and starts dry heaving. It is disgusting, and impossible to ignore. It drives me crazy, and sometimes it's so nasty I want to vomit myself.

My local shop had about 5 copies, which is surprising, since they usually only get 1 triple crown release in. I need to clean my black copy, because it's got some random surface noise in spots, but nothing too bad.

Edit: Damn, Portugal. The Man tickets are $60.

Going to meet Mike from ITTCT later, to pick up my copy of Red Forest. Finally got all their stuff again (in 2 days no less), after stupidly selling it all a few years ago.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic