Success!

HJXByV0l.jpg

Nice. How bad was it? Opening Apple stuff is quite annoying sometimes.

I slept a bit more last night, but still not up to my normal sleep pattern. Fuck my mental constitution lately.

Success!

HJXByV0l.jpg

Just this picture makes me sad. After  discontinued Classics, I searched for one on eBay/craigslist. Finally got one at a decent price in great condition on craigslist, had all my music on it and left it in my car (out of sight). My car (to my knowledge) has only been broken into one time, and they stole my iPod and about $3 in change... Left Ray Bans and other expensive stuff on the seat. Never will understand that... And still don't know how they got in my car

I would love another Classic...

my right speaker keeps fucking up, I've spent an hour trying to fix it. It's quite obviously the wire not connecting properly. But I've restripped and played around with it on both sides. God dammit maybe I need to go speaker shopping, which I can't afford unless I find a used pair

I don't want to jinx it, but I think I finally fixed it after almost an hour and a half. My fingers hurt like hell from getting stabbed in the fingertips dozens of times by speaker wire and trying to pry off the wire coating because I couldn't find the wire strippers and scissors were doing a crappy job. I still might see if my local has some ok speakers there is a sale today and I'm going to trade in some records I have failed to sell online thus far

Nice. How bad was it? Opening Apple stuff is quite annoying sometimes.

I slept a bit more last night, but still not up to my normal sleep pattern. Fuck my mental constitution lately.

It was pretty simple. I've opened s lot of these iPods before to replace screens and batteries, so it was no big deal. It's all pretty straightforward. I still haven't snapped the case back together because I need to find some foam or something to fill the empty space so the new drive doesn't rattle around.

It was pretty simple. I've opened s lot of these iPods before to replace screens and batteries, so it was no big deal. It's all pretty straightforward. I still haven't snapped the case back together because I need to find some foam or something to fill the empty space so the new drive doesn't rattle around.

Nice. I've opened one, and it was a pain. Did you do anything else to it, better battery or toss rockbox on it?

I don't get the point of classics though? Like i don't understand paying that price for them. like I get it but I think it's just as easy to rotate the music you want to listen to in and out of an ipod touch.

I liked having all my music at all of the time, and just having to add music. None of that rotating in and out stuff,

I really liked mine. Like I said, if anyone wants it and can pay me for the shipping, it's yours.

What exactly is wrong with it? Dead HDD?

Edit: I hope my Clip+ and headphones show up soon. The Clip has been sitting in NYC for 3 days, and headphones tracking number does not work (which usually means they have not entered the US yet).

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic