My friend found $350 on the ground last night while walking from bar to bar. I walked right by it, apparently I need to be more aware of my surroundings at night... but it doesn't matter because he bought drinks all night for us. Someone's probably really pissed tho

I always check the floor after a concert. I've had good luck finding cash. I found $5 after The Ty Segall show the other night, $20 at a !!! show, like $70 at Beck, etc. I've probably found a few hundred just scanning the floor after a rowdy show.

Just ordered some car shit. Going to attempt to clean up my headlights myself with one of those kits that you attach to a drill. If I fuck up, I can then take it somewhere. It looks fairly easy though. Also ordered bulbs for my high mount brake light, and engine and cabin air filters. Thankfully advance auto has a 15% off thing going on now if you order online, so it's only $55 for it all. The kit was the most expensive thing.

Just ordered some car shit. Going to attempt to clean up my headlights myself with one of those kits that you attach to a drill. If I fuck up, I can then take it somewhere. It looks fairly easy though. Also ordered bulbs for my high mount brake light, and engine and cabin air filters. Thankfully advance auto has a 15% off thing going on now if you order online, so it's only $55 for it all. The kit was the most expensive thing.

I used a Meguiar's headlight restoration kit, and was pleasantly surprised with how it turned out.

Fuck yeah, I'm watching that new Pee-Wee movie tonight.

I've been bored at work, and browsing the "Pictures of Your Portable Rig" thread on head-fi. So jealous of people.

Just managed to spend $150 on art. I probably could have spent several thousand at that place.

It was a space with a ton of artists and vendors. Someone was selling bins of thrift store records for $10-40 each and an OG Star Wars OST for $100. I literally laughed in the dude's face.

Art is awesome. What'd you get?

Oh, I don't blame you at all. That was my default thing to do.

I've looked over the set-up thread here like 50 times now, so needed to move onto something else.

Got a giant fuck off piece that's all black glitter with a pink skull in the middle. I'll post it to IG in the next few days. We also got a piece that's dancing skeletons, but that's small.

We were looking at their amazing framed bug collection and the guy was like "Sorry, John Malkovich came in the other day and bought them all." Then we squealed like little girls because omg John Malkovich.

Got a giant fuck off piece that's all black glitter with a pink skull in the middle. I'll post it to IG in the next few days. We also got a piece that's dancing skeletons, but that's small.

We were looking at their amazing framed bug collection and the guy was like "Sorry, John Malkovich came in the other day and bought them all." Then we squealed like little girls because omg John Malkovich.

Nice, both sound awesome.

And fuck yeah, John Malkovich!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic