Greetings from Sydney! I hope everyone has had an awesome week.

I'm going record shopping tomorrow if anyone has anything they'd like me to try to pick up for them. Already looking to grab a few random Australian releases/variants for friends and a bunch of Poison City stuff for myself. Lmk if anyone else has anything they'd like me to try and grab! :)

Greetings from Sydney! I hope everyone has had an awesome week.

I'm going record shopping tomorrow if anyone has anything they'd like me to try to pick up for them. Already looking to grab a few random Australian releases/variants for friends and a bunch of Poison City stuff for myself. Lmk if anyone else has anything they'd like me to try and grab! :)

Restorations LP3? It's a long shot but maybe?

I will!

Yes ma'am! thanks!

Side note: I want a damn pet Koala Bear

Me too :( the ones I got to hang out with the other day were so awesome. One of them was high AF and so totally chilled out, he looked like he was about to fall over. It was honestly one of the best things I've ever seen.

Me too :( the ones I got to hang out with the other day were so awesome. One of them was high AF and so totally chilled out, he looked like he was about to fall over. It was honestly one of the best things I've ever seen.

Haha that's great, there was a video I saw recently of one that was eating, almost fell out of the tree, looked around as to see if anyone saw what happened, and then went back to eating.

Buying my dad a new receiver so he can have audio for the fire stick to the two sets of speakers he has (inside and outside).

Aren't you just the best son. I tried to get my dad back into audio, to get him away from one of those terrible bose systems, but my mom vetoed the idea due to wanting to turn the run into a giant bookshelf. 

Aren't you just the best son. I tried to get my dad back into audio, to get him away from one of those terrible bose systems, but my mom vetoed the idea due to wanting to turn the run into a giant bookshelf.

I do what I can. I set up the fire, and installed Netflix and Spotify. Got accounts for those and showed him how to use Spotify on his phone. I'll be showing him Netflix tomorrow.

I do what I can. I set up the fire, and installed Netflix and Spotify. Got accounts for those and showed him how to use Spotify on his phone. I'll be showing him Netflix tomorrow.

Nice. It's certainly a cool little device, that can be opened up immensely with kodi and all it's add-ons. Might be too much for your dad though.

I wish changing my headlights was as easy as replacing the high mount brake light in my car. It took a whole 2 minutes to do.

Nice. It's certainly a cool little device, that can be opened up immensely with kodi and all it's add-ons. Might be too much for your dad though.

I wish changing my headlights was as easy as replacing the high mount brake light in my car. It took a whole 2 minutes to do.

Dude, two apps are way too much. He just complained about how when you make a spotify playlist you can't rename it. I showed him the the name of what he added was the default name. I showed him that opaque gray text is the default on a changeable text field. He said that's stupid. He's so out of touch. Haha. He couldn't see the blinking cursor so he says spotify is dumb cause they didn't design it to cater to everyone, just 20*yr Olds. I rolled my eyes.

Dude, two apps are way too much. He just complained about how when you make a spotify playlist you can't rename it. I showed him the the name of what he added was the default name. I showed him that opaque gray text is the default on a changeable text field. He said that's stupid. He's so out of touch. Haha. He couldn't see the blinking cursor so he says spotify is dumb cause they didn't design it to cater to everyone, just 20*yr Olds. I rolled my eyes.

Haha, that's funny. My dad wouldn't even entertain the thought when I tried to show him it. He just watches music videos on youtube if he wants to hear songs, which seems like a ton more work, but whatever.

Haha, that's funny. My dad wouldn't even entertain the thought when I tried to show him it. He just watches music videos on youtube if he wants to hear songs, which seems like a ton more work, but whatever.

He wants to make a Playlist of 40 songs he likes and that's it. I got him this to counter that problem. Click artist, start radio. Boom. Old dudes and their obsession with the same handful of songs is mind blowing. Now he just listens to those 40 Louder. Haha. God dammit.

My dad is the same way, some songs over and over. I need to get him a chromecast or something, since he is constantly complaining about having to use the on screen keyboard on his smart tv. At least with the chromecast he can use his laptop and cast it to the tv, to make his searches faster.

I just got stuck at the long train ever. It had to be over a mile long, and at one point it was going about 5 mph. It was going so slow, I thought it was going to derail because the cars were jumping over a little bump in the track, making the loudest fucking bang noise I've heard. I sat there for 20 minutes.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic