Instagram, the no. 1 photo sharing app, is about to change the way it displays photos.

The Facebook owned firm is rolling out a new system that ditches the old way--chronological listings for an algorithm.  

In other words, now Instagram will show you photos it thinks you want to see.

To improve your experience, your feed will soon be ordered to show the moments we believe you will care about the most. The order of photos and videos in your feed will be based on the likelihood you’ll be interested in the content, your relationship with the person posting and the timeliness of the post. As we begin, we’re focusing on optimizing the order

Not a fan of this at all, just keep shit in chronological order. I don't need social media to be "smart" and think it knows what I want to see and when I want to see it. I find Facebook defaulting to "Top Stories" annoying as well, but at least that can be switched once you're on it.

One day weekends go by way too fast. Is this week over yet?

Side note, have an in person interview with that place on the 11th. Not sure I want to work there, but worth a look.

I really just need out of this funk. I've never been this miserable and depressed in my life. I guess that's getting older though, no one wants to hang out as much, etc.

Good luck T! Finally got my recommendation to a Dr for my mental health issues. My mother has to have emergency cataract surgery though as no glasses will help her see clearly at all now, but afterward she won't have to wear glasses for the first time since she was about 12 I think

Edit: This new Bob Mould album....like the best new album Husker Du never released

I have no idea if it's old news or not. I'm kinda out of the loop I guess. I was just curious if people were mad about it. It personally doesn't affect me.

And oh yeah... Don't mind me. I'm just taking the mods for a walk. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╯╲___卐卐卐卐

I have no idea if it's old news or not. I'm kinda out of the loop I guess. I was just curious if people were mad about it. It personally doesn't affect me.

And oh yeah... Don't mind me. I'm just taking the mods for a walk. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╯╲___卐卐卐卐

I think people were mad for a second...then they realized that tapes suck, and Rambo and ETR can do whatever the fuck they want and the best thing to do is not pay any attention to it. ::shrug::

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic