Always wear your seat belt. Seriously, it's fucking dumb not to. You don't get cool points for not.

I've been in a major accident (God damn deer). If I wasn't wearing my seat belt I would have gotten some major injuries, and that just equals a fuck ton of hospital bills.

Think of it this way: less hospital bills equals more records.

Always wear your seat belt. Seriously, it's fucking dumb not to. You don't get cool points for not.

I've been in a major accident (God damn deer). If I wasn't wearing my seat belt I would have gotten some major injuries, and that just equals a fuck ton of hospital bills.

Amen, my best friend would've died in his car accident if he didn't have his seatbelt on.

I agree with matt, and heres an E! True Hollywood story:

the week before graduating high school, I was on the way to school one morning, was putting my shadows fall cd in and my cd book fell, so naturally I reach down and picked it off the floor and ended up running off the road. it was a back road, with one of those small bridges, so I overcorrected myself and started swerving and barely missed the bridge railing, but rolled my truck in the little swamp area. blacked out for a bit when I came to, I crawled out the back of the window, and crawled through the muck, I had to wait about 5 mins on the side of the road until someone came by, the whole time, shadows falls cover of welcome to the machine played in a loop in the background. truck was totaled, and the people who came to pull the truck out the swamp, said good thing I was wearing a seat belt since I escaped with only some stitches and cuts. but I wasn't wearing a seat belt at all. it was your typical miracle.

and I wear my seat belt 100% of the time now.

I wear my seatbelt but everyone knows the cool points come from rolling the windows down and playing loud music.

Seriously though those stereos with 10 subs make me want to kill someone though. You get negative cool points for those.

Hey, accidents happen close to home! Wear that seatbelt everywhere!!!!!!

I just got "yelled" at for looking at my cell phone at a job where I talk on the phone all day. Seriously? I blame Matt and Jordan for texting me at work.

I wear my seatbelt but everyone knows the cool points come from rolling the windows down and playing loud music.

Seriously though those stereos with 10 subs make me want to kill someone though. You get negative cool points for those.

You mean you're not all about making everyone hear your rattling license plate?

When I buy a car I'm putting a decent stereo in it but it'll be fucking balanced and actually play music instead of rhythmic low frequency thunks.

I never got the appeal of wasting money on a stereo in a car, but then again I'm not in a car all day long. I'd rather put that money into my home stereo. Might help my car did come with a decent stock system.

I never got the appeal of wasting money on a stereo in a car, but then again I'm not in a car all day long. I'd rather put that money into my home stereo. Might help my car did come with a decent stock system.

My city is really spread out so I spend a lot of time in the car. I also make up excuses to go run errands and long adventures so I don't sit home all day. I wouldn't go nuts but more than anything it's a volume issue. If it's nice out I roll the windows down and the stock stereo doesn't get loud enough without distortion to hear clearly over the wind.

Hey, accidents happen close to home! Wear that seatbelt everywhere!!!!!!

I just got "yelled" at for looking at my cell phone at a job where I talk on the phone all day. Seriously? I blame Matt and Jordan for texting me at work.

Only time I have is for 20 feet from the mailbox at the end of my street to my driveway. It's dumb to no wear one

Story years ago I remember, a girl and her father were coming home and were in the driveway, the girl took her seatbelt and the father had a heart attack or seizure, crashed into the house and the girl died.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic