Morning folks. Need you folks to send me positive energies today. Gotta do something later today that has been draining me mentally for a while now, so I need help getting hyped up to get it over and done with.... So ready for today to be over with already

Yo man you got this! Positive vibes coming your way!

Good luck Jason and good morning all, I'm pretty beat from last night. Didn't roll in until 2 am last night from Summer Twins, they were amazing. The harmonies were on point and I was surprised how much Chelsea shredded on the guitar. My friend was all excited cause they signed his 7". They were very gracious people.

Morning folks. Need you folks to send me positive energies today. Gotta do something later today that has been draining me mentally for a while now, so I need help getting hyped up to get it over and done with.... So ready for today to be over with already

Digitial high five

All the power Greenie

Good luck Jason and good morning all, I'm pretty beat from last night. Didn't roll in until 2 am last night from Summer Twins, they were amazing. The harmonies were on point and I was surprised how much Chelsea shredded on the guitar. My friend was all excited cause they signed his 7". They were very gracious people.

Thanks Kevin! Glad you had a good time last night :)

Digital high five

All the power Greenie

Thank you very much sir :)

Just blast some Black Flag, bro.

You got this dude, "anticipation of death is worse than death itself."

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic