End of June for me. They're playing three shows in Texas. One is in Austin and two are in Dallas / nearby Dallas. I'm trying to go to three, if not at least two. Sad it won't be a PDX show with you guys though. </3

Aw! Wish you could be here with us too. I think we're meeting up with Bronchitis too.

Aw! Wish you could be here with us too. I think we're meeting up with Bronchitis too.

Just updated my post about my thought of the album without spoiling anything.

I'll come visit sometime soon and we can all have beer and grill at your new place or something. I won't be a stranger. Promise.

Just updated my post about my thought of the album without spoiling anything.

I'll come visit sometime soon and we can all have beer and grill at your new place or something. I won't be a stranger. Promise.

Better not.

I don't care if people "spoil" stuff for me for records. Hard to spoil something like that if I haven't actually heard it yet.

Morning all! Grabbing breakfast for my girls, hitting the post office and then heading toward the great green ones way for lunch!

Morning, Small Talk...how's everyone doing today?

I'm congested as hell, couldn't sleep for shit last night, and woke up at 7:30 on a goddamned Saturday. On the plus side, I think my girlfriend and I are taking a trip to Armageddon Shop in Boston today...haven't been there in a while.

Woke up, puked, and then went to work because it was too late to call out without getting written up.

I feel like garbage.

Hope you dudes feel better soon!

Walked upstairs and caught Charles Bradley performing on one of the morning shows. That guy is such a monster soul singer, reminds me of James Brown or Screamin' Jay Hawkins. Also really cool that he got a break at 62 (he is 67 now)

He puts on such a good live show. I can't wait to see him again next time he's around here.

Woah, through the eyes of the dead just post they are playing in Texas soon. Hope we get some new music soon!

High five. Be there in a hour mang.

Oh wow, I forgot all about them. Almost saw them in high school but then my mom found out it was the bar were someone had just been stabbed and wouldn't let me take the car.

Woah, through the eyes of the dead just post they are playing in Texas soon. Hope we get some new music soon!

High five. Be there in a hour mang.

Well then buddy boy, I have a treat for you because I have the two original demos done by TTEOTD before that was their name. They evolved from a band called Maggot Christ

Oh wow, I forgot all about them. Almost saw them in high school but then my mom found out it was the bar were someone had just been stabbed and wouldn't let me take the car.

That story is golden! Mom wouldn't let me take the car because of a stabbing..... lol

That's a bummer. I seen them so many times here in Myrtle Beach. I'm sure Jason did too. Probably crossed paths and didn't even know it! Always good live. Was pissed when Anthony left

Edit: fuck. Just realizing that was like 13 years ago

Well then buddy boy, I have a treat for you because I have the two original demos done by TTEOTD before that was their name. They evolved from a band called maggot christ

That makes me giddy

I do recognize the name for sure, not sure I know their music though.

Went to school with the guitar player and seen them so many times at the same club/with TTEOTD. That album "feel like hell" jams

Edit: the singer from unearthed signed them to a label but then the guitar player left and they never did anything really after that.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic