It's no Caspian dick but I'm still excited to have this collection nearly completed. I just got a bunch of one's I still needed for a good deal below market and have the hardest piece knocked off the list. I'll take a picture when it's finally done.

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/120208-wtb-last-pieces-to-complete-my-empire-empire-discog/

It's no Caspian dick but I'm still excited to have this collection nearly completed. I just got a bunch of one's I still needed for a good deal below market and have the hardest piece knocked off the list. I'll take a picture when it's finally done.

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/120208-wtb-last-pieces-to-complete-my-empire-empire-discog/

I get really close on collections and then start whining about price for the last thing I need. Really close on Appleseed Cast, Saves the Day, Grimes, Cursive/The Good Life, Aloha and a couple others. I don't worry about 7" though either.

I also refuse to pay ridiculous prices for some of my missing stuff (Cursive especially).

I get really close on collections and then start whining about price for the last thing I need. Really close on Appleseed Cast, Saves the Day, Grimes, Cursive/The Good Life, Aloha and a couple others. I don't worry about 7" though either.

I also refuse to pay ridiculous prices for some of my missing stuff (Cursive especially).

I only need that one Appleseed 7" everyone needs 

Yeah, I'm not even worried about that shit. I hate 7" anyway and I'll never listen to it. I just need to finally buy a copy of Illumination ritual, but I only want to spend like $15 on it.

7's are LAAAAAAME. i have about 40 that just sit there. they annoy me. i dont know why i ever bought them. i hate myself for that.

Want me to add you to the Hangouts group for RSD wants?

That would be neato. I'm not even sure what this thing will be priced like, but I know it's a small run, and of course the really cool store I went to last year is Durham already has pictures of it on their Instagram, but I can't drive anymore :(

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic