1 minute ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

What it Takes to Move Forward

Trust me I was and still am devestated and that was years ago.

I can live without that one but want the tour edition of the RP and an original. 

I'll have to take a picture of my collection for you <3

Okay, we were closing and doing dishes and my boss has Pandora on and that song from Reservoir Dogs comes on and he starts dancing around with the kitchen knife he was putting away. He's totally a cool motherfucker now. 20something guy working with me tonight didn't get the joke either :c

24 minutes ago, DOMAN127 said:

Man, I had something funny planned like two weeks ago and I can't remember what it was. I think it was Foo Fighters related, and I can't remember what I was gonna do. Fuck...happy birthday anyway, @Dave Grohl.

something like this?

tumblr_mzexfy81aC1rxhrido1_500.gif

Happy birthday, bud :-)

Good morning small talkers! Just got done with my mother's follow up visit, and now I have a little kid on my hands playing the "guess what I can see now!" game lol. Thank you all for your good karma and well wishes. I was in tears listening to her read the charts back to the nurse... 

47 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Good morning small talkers! Just got done with my mother's follow up visit, and now I have a little kid on my hands playing the "guess what I can see now!" game lol. Thank you all for your good karma and well wishes. I was in tears listening to her read the charts back to the nurse... 

that's so great! aw omg i'm so happy for you guys.<3

56 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

That's awesome Jason! I'm glad it helped her.

59 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

That's awesome.

Morning y'all, summer is here in Texas ugh

1 hour ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

So happy to hear this.

1 hour ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

So happy to hear that Jason! Great start to the day from the sound of it :)

And happiest of birthdays Matt!! Hope you have a good one! @Dave Grohl

1 minute ago, chkadea said:

So happy to hear that Jason! Great start to the day from the sound of it :)

And happiest of birthdays Matt!! Hope you have a good one! @Dave Grohl

Thanks lady! Now I have a chart and get to play Eye Drop Cop for ten days lol

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic