1 minute ago, Thomas³ said:

I used to know how to fix it, or a cheap walk around on phpBB boards. I think I used to set-up a timer for like 30-45 seconds between posts to get rid of the double posting, and to stop spam.

I did that but it still happened to @GHOSTDRONES. I'm investigating.

Good morning folks. Am I alone, or is anyone else offended that Fox is remaking Rocky Horror Picture Show? Is there not one single original idea left in Hollywood anymore or is this more of a cash grab based on nostalgia?

Edit: I love you signature gif @HectorSRCVINYL !

Edited by GreatGreenOne77

2 minutes ago, FangsAnalSatan said:

Demonic Possessor's Porous Chambers It's my buddy's band so I kind of accepted it never coming.

Haha, I'd expect it to come if it were a friend's band. A year and a half is a long time, so you must have a lot of patience. I was getting pissed about a 9 month preorder on a record, granted people did get it months before mine finally showed up so that made it worse.

1 minute ago, Thomas³ said:

Haha, I'd expect it to come if it were a friend's band. A year and a half is a long time, so you must have a lot of patience. I was getting pissed about a 9 month preorder on a record, granted people did get it months before mine finally showed up so that made it worse.

After hearing of the torturous time they had dealing with Hypaethral Records I just wrote it off as them being a terrible record label. They approved the test press like a month after the CD release and I guess the record label just took their sweet ass time.

Great record though.

2 minutes ago, FangsAnalSatan said:

After hearing of the torturous time they had dealing with Hypaethral Records I just wrote it off as them being a terrible record label. They approved the test press like a month after the CD release and I guess the record label just took their sweet ass time.

Great record though.

Gotta love labels. Shitty, but glad you're friend's music got out there.

I'm with you on remakes there, @GreatGreenOne77. All the TV show and film remakes are a tired excuse to revive or make more Hollywood crap. Part of me also feels that it's lame to do these remakes with "updated" characters in order to maintain some sort of uber-PC approach to current sensibilities.

9 minutes ago, jhulud said:

I'm with you on remakes there, @GreatGreenOne77. All the TV show and film remakes are a tired excuse to revive or make more Hollywood crap. Part of me also feels that it's lame to do these remakes with "updated" characters in order to maintain some sort of uber-PC approach to current sensibilities.

This is something I was thinking, but wasn't sure how to say it without sounding like an asshole. I'm all for making new films with a wider scope of the world as far as characters, but remaking old films with an entirely different racial cast seems like some kind of "consolation prize" effort if that makes sense, or like "look, we can change it to look like we've been more racially accepting the entire time"

6 minutes ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

Anyone know how long it takes to do the food handler's card exam thing? I technically have a month from date of hire to do it but my boss has been harassing me about it so I'd rather knock it out today if it's not too long of a process. 

Unless someone lives in Arizona, anything they'd tell you is just conjecture. Varies state to state.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic