I just emailed our property manager asking if we could agree on moving up our lease end date a few months. So that's where I'm at. Partly because I'm excited to live somewhere else, but also because I'm just tired of this place and I just get mad/sad looking around here. Lame. I really don't expect it to happen and we probably should just stay. There's more to it than that, but yeah... ready for change.

happy Friday! I'm on call this weekend! Woo...

Edited by llamaface

On October 27, 2015 at 8:33 PM, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

2yl5nys.jpg

Bunch of shitty pics...

Old fresh photo of my arm (Joann Slorach, Portland). It's mellowed out a lot since then.

Chest, day two. (Greggletron, Portland)

Leggies (Greggletron, Portland.

Other arm, back of the arm (Ben White, Rochester, NY). That's tough to take a picture of.

Anywho. I've got some more work to do on the ole chersteroo.

3 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Not to be that guy but I've seen them play way smaller places.

The basement at Redscroll was smaller than my bedroom. 

Yeah, there's a few smaller out here

9 minutes ago, DOMAN127 said:

I'm at the TWIABP show and the venue is no bigger than 1.5 living rooms. It's gonna be crammed.

Bby Evan played in a place maybe the size of two of my small bedroom

1 hour ago, Dave Grohl said:

Kids never been to a house show.

I went to a show at a punk house in Greensborough back in the late 90's to see Three Studies for a Crucifixion, and this place was beat to shit. But, if you opened the back door and walked out you fell into a huge halfpipe they had connected to the house lol

27 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

@Bladewillisisdead did you get the SDF/Null split? it's fucking great. Same sessions as "I Tried to Make Something You Would Enjoy" apparently but you probably know that cause you also read the tumblr

Thank you for that link again! It's great :D 

11 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

I went to a show at a punk house in Greensborough back in the late 90's to see Three Studies for a Crucifixion, and this place was beat to shit. But, if you opened the back door and walked out you fell into a huge halfpipe they had connected to the house lol

Speaking of punk house shows, you saw this right? http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/121074-order-now-scream-fumble-1993-clear-lp-dischord-records/

19 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

I hadn't. Purchased. Also, really digging this new Thrice as well. Very solid rocking effort

5 hours ago, llamaface said:

I just emailed our property manager asking if we could agree on moving up our lease end date a few months. So that's where I'm at. Partly because I'm excited to live somewhere else, but also because I'm just tired of this place and I just get mad/sad looking around here. Lame. I really don't expect it to happen and we probably should just stay. There's more to it than that, but yeah... ready for change.

happy Friday! I'm on call this weekend! Woo...

I felt bad for my coworker today (she's on call this weekend) but I just peaced out at 5 like nothing.

I'm on a muscle relaxer right now and I'm just now questioning if this board really exists or if I've created this little community in my head. protagonists, antagonists....Halo 2.

maybe I'm still in the womb and I'll forget it all when I'm born. I'm already regretting this post. 

2 minutes ago, abovetheearth said:

I'm on a muscle relaxer right now and I'm just now questioning if this board really exists or if I've created this little community in my head. protagonists, antagonists....Halo 2.

maybe I'm still in the womb and I'll forget it all when I'm born. I'm already regretting this post. 

Sometimes I wonder if I'm already dead and all my entire life has been my final thoughts. <3

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic