2 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

My Dad loves it. I get to help him with a lot of stuff. He reminds me often "I'm so glad I'm not your age" [referring to the current economic state].

That's awesome he understands. It took my parents a few years before they understood that the economy was shit, and that was why I was working a shit job and not somewhere else (even with a degree). I just got lucky with my current job, since there really is nothing much here anymore.

26 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-Vintage-Thorens-TD-160-BC-MKII-Turntable-Rabco-SL-8E-Tangential-Tonearm-/162058611399?hash=item25bb722ac7:g:WnMAAOSw2x1XKL4d

That is one crazy tonearm. I'm looking for an old beat up 160 to restore Matt. I doubt I'll find one for a decent price though.

If you do I'm moving in. Also, I hate that model. It's ugly as fuck. Doesn't look anything like the beautiful TD160.

Edited by Dave Grohl

4 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

If you do I'm moving in. Also, I hate that model. It's ugly as fuck. Doesn't look anything like the beautiful TD160.

Oh, not at all, that arm is super ugly. Tangential arms are supposed to be the best trackers, but I don't think I could stare at one forever. You need some aesthetics to your build.

The Linn LP12 looks really nice too.

2 hours ago, futures said:

Thanks <3 I hope whatever treatment i have to do works quickly. I just ordered a bunch of liver supplements too in hopes that it can help curb the attack on it.

So sorry to hear about your troubles Ash. I'm currently in for testing myself, so posi vibes in your direction from me!! On a side note, I've got a electronic rat tail going on.... I'm so metal!!!!

1 minute ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

So sorry to hear about your troubles Ash. I'm currently in for testing myself, so posi vibes in your direction from me!! On a side note, I've got a electronic rat tail going on.... I'm so metal!!!!

I hope all your tests come back negative!! Sending good vibes your way as well. Are you being tested for AIH?

5 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

4 minutes ago, futures said:

I hope all your tests come back negative!! Sending good vibes your way as well. Are you being tested for AIH?

Positive vibes for both!

3 minutes ago, futures said:

No, I'm in for more telemetry to trace my seizure activity. I've had them for nearly a decade now, but have never gotten a solid answer. I think I'm high from all the glue they used to put this stuff on my head. I had a Simple Partial while they were hooking me up this morning.

3 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

No, I'm in for more telemetry to trace my seizure activity. I've had them for nearly a decade now, but have never gotten a solid answer. I think I'm high from all the glue they used to put this stuff on my head. I had a Simple Partial while they were hooking me up this morning.

:( hope you're alright dude

5 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Positive vibes for both!

thanksss <3

3 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

oh my gosh that sounds really scary :( i hope they are able to pinpoint something for you and find a way to treat you.

I played Sonic Youth "EVOL" while I cleaned the kitchen and my cat jumped up next to my phone and just sat there for 15 minutes straight and his ears were moving around like crazy, he seemed really content. That's only maybe the 4th time he has noticeably reacted to any music I've played it's always some experimental album when he does

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic