Ash/Egg, I'm really sorry to hear about your diagnosis. That's some scary shit. My most positive vibes go out to you. My dad got Hep C from the US government (he got drafted and they used the same needle to inoculate everyone being processed that day) and lived the rest of his life close to death because of alcohol. He finally sobered up a couple years ago when his doctor was like " Youre seriously gonna die in the next 6 months if you keep drinking"

5 hours ago, futures said:

thank you <3

Sending virtual hugs <3

4 hours ago, THE_James_Champ said:

Managed to buy a top want for about a 3rd of what it normally sells for. whew.

The best feeling.

2 hours ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

No, I'm in for more telemetry to trace my seizure activity. I've had them for nearly a decade now, but have never gotten a solid answer. I think I'm high from all the glue they used to put this stuff on my head. I had a Simple Partial while they were hooking me up this morning.

Sending virtual hugs <3

2 hours ago, NapalmBrain said:

I played Sonic Youth "EVOL" while I cleaned the kitchen and my cat jumped up next to my phone and just sat there for 15 minutes straight and his ears were moving around like crazy, he seemed really content. That's only maybe the 4th time he has noticeably reacted to any music I've played it's always some experimental album when he does

Your cat gets me  

7 hours ago, abovetheearth said:

:wub:

Been quite a while.  I love being busy, but keeping up with everything is difficult.  Haven't bought much vinyl or even played my records in a long time because I've been so busy with work, school, life and love, but I'm gonna post on here a little bit again.

9 hours ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

No, I'm in for more telemetry to trace my seizure activity. I've had them for nearly a decade now, but have never gotten a solid answer. I think I'm high from all the glue they used to put this stuff on my head. I had a Simple Partial while they were hooking me up this morning.

one of my wife's friends had surgery for hers. took time to finally figure it out. she had them for around that time too. it's been over 8 months and she hasn't had one since. pulling for you man. hope those answers come through. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic