12 minutes ago, Snaggle Von Swift said:

I am 10 days of no caffeine/soda.. starting to feel better in terms of finally moving past the point of headaches.

I also got my infuser pitcher in the mail, now I need to get some fruit/veggies for that.

high five, im with ya. cut that out, along with eating better/more often and lost a little over 4 pounds in 1 week even without exercising. crazy how much better I feel.

35 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

high five, im with ya. cut that out, along with eating better/more often and lost a little over 4 pounds in 1 week even without exercising. crazy how much better I feel.

the diet is my next obstacle to get past. I have gallbladder issues, so I typically just eat one large meal per day (early in the day), which I am sure my metabolism/body hates, but it lets me sleep at night (literally). I have to find the middle ground to do smaller healthier meals without getting gallstone attacks.

43 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

My next step is cutting pop/sugary drinks out. It's only been 9-10 days since I quit nicotine, so going to wait for that to pass a bit more before cutting out the crap drinks.

I think you have a fan T3, "Collector" down voted this, which OBVIOUSLY had to be a mistake...

43 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

My next step is cutting pop/sugary drinks out. It's only been 9-10 days since I quit nicotine, so going to wait for that to pass a bit more before cutting out the crap drinks.

I think you have a fan T3, "Collector" down voted this, which OBVIOUSLY had to be a mistake...

3 hours ago, NapalmBrain said:

morning, what delicious goodies are you going to eat?

I think Via 313 for dinner Friday night, and for breakfast maybe Biscuits n Groovy, Valentina's Tex mex BBQ, or Kerlin BBQ if they have brisket kolaches.  :D

3 hours ago, Dave Grohl said:

Free Press has the most garbage line up ever. Haha. 

I think her and I both agree with you, but her best friend got free tickets so it's kind of just some friend time for them to spend together more than anything.

2 hours ago, KingTacoMunster said:

high five, im with ya. cut that out, along with eating better/more often and lost a little over 4 pounds in 1 week even without exercising. crazy how much better I fee

Eating is such a huge part of it, I think I've heard as high like 80% of losing weight is eating.

2 hours ago, Dave Grohl said:

Haha I know about that show, it's kinda been a running joke between my friends and I. Did you see the fake Bible Black review? That's my favorite. If I remember this guy's the same guy but I don't remember his voice just sounds familiar. That video was pretty funny though. 

Never mind, just looked and it isn't but this seems to be a joke review in the same spirit. Better question is how did you find that video :P

it's a joke video from a channel that usually does legit reviews from April Fools

https://youtu.be/HQ-mxCKvQTI

I totally forgot about it but the Clannad joke at the end is my favorite part. 

Edited by Issei Hyoudou

Listening to my co-workers clear his throat every 5 minutes is driving me insane. It's like nails on a fucking chalk board. I don't understand why someone needs to clear their throat so much? I have allergies and I smoked, and I never do it.

Misophonia is the word I was looking for... I wonder if that's whats going on here.

Edited by Thomas³

31 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Listening to my co-workers clear his throat every 5 minutes is driving me insane. It's like nails on a fucking chalk board. I don't understand why someone needs to clear their throat so much? I have allergies and I smoked, and I never do it.

Misophonia is the word I was looking for... I wonder if that's whats going on here.

I had a coworker sit next to me who would blow his nose constantly. it was an OCD thing. I kept tally. I did it for an entire year and even excel spreadsheet that shit. one days was 231 blows. I had a graph and averages. it was my greatest accomplishment to this day. 

6 minutes ago, abovetheearth said:

I had a coworker sit next to me who would blow his nose constantly. it was an OCD thing. I kept tally. I did it for an entire year and even excel spreadsheet that shit. one days was 231 blows. I had a graph and averages. it was my greatest accomplishment to this day. 

Holy shit. How was his nose not super raw? My nose gets raw after blowing my nose a handful of times when sick. I guess by that point the body adapts, so his skin must be quite thick there. The graph sounds pretty awesome.

We also have a lady who coughs all day, and it sounds like she is dying/coughing/throwing up. It's nasty. Hearing both drives me insane.

yeah. his nostrils were always red and chapped. he'd rub petroleum jelly every 50th or so blow. he would go in bursts. on the third blow his nose would usually (and statistically) squeak. and if he blew and didn't get a squeak, he'd blow until he did. there are so many games and shit one comes with in slow days and sitting next to the same person for over 6 years. 

Edited by abovetheearth

7 minutes ago, abovetheearth said:

yeah. his nostrils were always red and chapped. he'd rub petroleum jelly every 50th or so blow. he would go in bursts. on the third blow his nose would usually (and statistically) squeak. and if he blew and didn't get a squeak, he'd blow until he did. there are so many games and shit one comes with in slow days and sitting next to the same person for over 6 years. 

Haha, seems like it. That seems pretty odd, even for OCD, but it manifests in odd ways for everyone.

Usually the only reaction here, is when the lady's coughing gets bad someone 3 rows over starts gauging or says "holy shit, stop it" really loud.

38 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

That account downvoted one of Jason's posts about being in the hospital yesterday. Seems like we got a small talk stalker/hater

WTF? I hadn't even noticed since I've been attached to a fucking machine and having panic attacks from feeling claustraphobic. By the way, just letting you guys know I'm still here too. Looks like my entire med regimine is being changed so I'm being held for observation until who knows when :(

Edited by GreatGreenOne77

1 minute ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

WTF? I hadn't even noticed since I've been attached to a fucking machine and having panic attacks from feeling clostraphobic. By the way, just letting you guys know I'm still here too. Looks like my entire med regimine is being changed so I'm being held for observation until who knows when :(

Sorry dude :( Best wishes

1 minute ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

WTF? I hadn't even noticed since I've been attached to a fucking machine and having panic attacks from feeling clostraphobic. By the way, just letting you guys know I'm still here too. Looks like my entire med regimine is being changed so I'm being held for observation until who knows when :(

:(. Hopefully that's for the best though, even know I know it sucks and you're probably bored out of your mind. Hopefully it tells them what they need, so you can resume a normal life!

3 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Damn dude, good luck :(

Yeah I saw your post had a down vote and was like "Who the fuck would do that?" So I evened it out.

4 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

Sorry dude :( Best wishes

2 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

:(. Hopefully that's for the best though, even know I know it sucks and you're probably bored out of your mind. Hopefully it tells them what they need, so you can resume a normal life!

Thanks guys. My anxiety is sky high, but I know this is all in the name of getting better or at least having a more manigable disability. Thanks for all the posi vibes <3

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic