15 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

WTF? I hadn't even noticed since I've been attached to a fucking machine and having panic attacks from feeling clostraphobic. By the way, just letting you guys know I'm still here too. Looks like my entire med regimine is being changed so I'm being held for observation until who knows when :(

nothing like what youre going through, but 2 weeks ago i had to stop a procedure from a panic attack, tight quarters. the sedative didnt even work...i know that awful feeling.

we will all smoke a fatty for you.

2 minutes ago, abovetheearth said:

nothing like what youre going through, but 2 weeks ago i had to stop a procedure from a panic attack, tight quarters. the sedative didnt even work...i know that awful feeling.

I had to stop 2 MRIs because of panic attacks. Finally they pumped me so full of valium, I was so out of it I didn't notice. That day is a blur. Medical test are always pretty nerve wracking, but are obviously needed.

3 minutes ago, abovetheearth said:

You rock Cholly

3 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

That's awesome, how much did she love it? "Talia" is such a perfect song

She was super confused when I talked about them playing multiple shows in the same night in 2 countries. But she seemed to dig it over all :)

2 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

I had to stop 2 MRIs because of panic attacks. Finally they pumped me so full of valium, I was so out of it I didn't notice. That day is a blur. Medical test are always pretty nerve wracking, but are obviously needed.

I have another one coming up and he prescribed me valium. i really hope it works. that was the most awful feeling in the world. i am fighting for an open MRI but they are more expensive but i was like 'IDGAF'

the MRI lady was like 'dont worry, this happens all the time' (sounds like a bad first date)

Edited by abovetheearth

Just now, abovetheearth said:

I have another one coming up and he prescribed me valium. i really hope it works. that was the most awful feeling in the world. i am fighting for an open MRI but they are more expensive but i was like 'IDGAF'

I'm not claustrophobic, but just something about those MRI machines make me freak out. Worst panic attack as soon as it started. They gave me 2 Valium, and I took both. It kicks in fast, and you'll be so out of it you won't even notice. I just remember talking a ton, feeling awesome then suddenly being at work 6 hours later not sure how I got there. I can see why people abuse benzos, they are awesome.

4 minutes ago, abovetheearth said:

The MRI lady was like 'dont worry, this happens all the time' (sounds like a bad first date)

Haha, they said the same thing to me. I felt horrible and left in shame.

If you take the valium, make sure someone picks you up. They take a long time to wear off, and it's not a good idea to drive (they made sure I was not driving).

Oh, those headphones are the worst. I think they put on country, and ignored me when I asked them to change it. I mashed the fuck out of that help button about 2 minutes into that loud clanking noise, which total drowns out the music.

Did they put you all the way in the machine, or just up to your waist?

Edited by Thomas³

8 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Oh, those headphones are the worst. I think they put on country, and ignored me when I asked them to change it. I mashed the fuck out of that help button about 2 minutes into that loud clanking noise, which total drowns out the music.

Did they put you all the way in the machine, or just up to your waist?

Country RIP

39 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

WTF? I hadn't even noticed since I've been attached to a fucking machine and having panic attacks from feeling claustraphobic. By the way, just letting you guys know I'm still here too. Looks like my entire med regimine is being changed so I'm being held for observation until who knows when :(

More virtual hugs <3<3<3<3

41 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

WTF? I hadn't even noticed since I've been attached to a fucking machine and having panic attacks from feeling claustraphobic. By the way, just letting you guys know I'm still here too. Looks like my entire med regimine is being changed so I'm being held for observation until who knows when :(

Good luck buddy; definitely in my thoughts.

8 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

End of fiscal year stuff?

That and the LAR(the biggest project we have), where we have to request to the legislature what we want in our budget for 2018-19 and show data for 2015(actuals), 2016(actuals), and budgeted 2017 and being down 5 analysts doesn't help. We did hire someone today and sounded like more interviews are lined up so that's great news.

1 hour ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Fuck. I'm coming to break you out with tacos! (If only I didn't have to work)

Edited by KingTacoMunster

1 hour ago, texan4life said:

That and the LAR(the biggest project we have), where we have to request to the legislature what we want in our budget for 2018-19 and show data for 2015(actuals), 2016(actuals), and budgeted 2017 and being down 5 analysts doesn't help. We did hire someone today and sounded like more interviews are lined up so that's great news.

Sounds horribly boring and annoying. I could never be an accountant.

2 minutes ago, llamaface said:

They're so good and that new song is awesome! I grabbed the clear w/ pink smoke too because that sounds sexy as hell.

It did look like it might be good with the album, I have a test and the purple for the last, so I needed the most limited variant again cause the hobby. Hoping to buy a test for this one as well, they said I would have to wait until release to make an offer though

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic