1 hour ago, NapalmBrain said:

It did look like it might be good with the album, I have a test and the purple for the last, so I needed the most limited variant again cause the hobby. Hoping to buy a test for this one as well, they said I would have to wait until release to make an offer though

Nice! I have that purple too and I love it. 

Morning all. Just checked out that new Claypool/Lennon project, and really dug it. Bought asap. Bullmoose has the 2xLP on gold with gatefold jacket for only $20.

6 hours ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

Anyone seeing Thrice Friday or Saturday? Trying to decide if I wanna go and was wondering if you could tell me about the set

Setlist.fm DUH

1 hour ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Morning ST fam. Will someone please come spring me from this joint?? So tired of 5am blood pressure checks.... I just want my own bed and my music badly 

If I could, I would dude. they say how much longer you going to be there?

16 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

If I could, I would dude. they say how much longer you going to be there?

Still waiting for the doctor to issue discharge orders but have no clue when that will be. I'm going stir crazy since 24 hour testing has turned into a 4 day stay. I'm an awful patient when I feel I'm here for no reason any longer. They got my readings, now let me go!! Grrrrrrrrrrrr

6 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

Good Morning folks, the song "Interstate 8" still makes the hair on my arms stand up years later. MM is a good start to the day, I'm having a hard time getting going today. I'm supposed to leave for the gym in 30 min and I'm feeling very lethargic even after a second cup of coffee

Do you take any pre workout?

Just now, texan4life said:

Do you take any pre workout?

nope, I usually just have a light breakfast and coffee. I'm not a bulker, I do more cardio, core workouts and light resistance training favoring reps to weight lifted. My goal is getting flexible and fixing my posture cause I have a really crooked spine already from a lifetime of sitting at a computer and not doing shit.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic