6 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

You nerds wanna do some drugs?

But of course!! Wait, I got new ones, but they're still not the fun ones.... But who's complaining about possible better seizure control?? Not this guy :) I'm home finally fam!! Thank you all for the posi vibes and the love <3 

1 minute ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

But of course!! Wait, I got new ones, but they're still not the fun ones.... But who's complaining about possible better seizure control?? Not this guy :) I'm home finally fam!! Thank you all for the posi vibes and the love <3 

Nice. I hope your new meds work and the transition period isn't too shitty.

5 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

high five!

7 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Glad to hear your home Jason. Hopefully the new drugs help.

1 minute ago, Youinreverse said:

All my friends flaked out on me tonight, so I'm seeing The Cure alone and I can't find anyone to buy my extra ticket.

Shitty, who does not want to see the Cure?

11 minutes ago, Youinreverse said:

All my friends flaked out on me tonight, so I'm seeing The Cure alone and I can't find anyone to buy my extra ticket.

this is kinda what happened to me with at the drive-in last night. friend from SF couldn't come down... ended up going alone and i gave away my extra ticket. for some reason there were tickets for <$20 on stubhub so i didn't even bother trying to sell.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic