1 hour ago, The Butcha said:

Happy bday Kev! If I were near there'd be free burritos, ice cream, and massive bong rips coming your way ;). Have a good one dude!

Thanks dude, I will!

55 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Happy birthday dude man. Crazy, I had no idea our birthday's were one day apart. Makes a lot of sense why our talks work out so well :) Hope you have a good day like I did yesterday. First time in years I had an enjoyable day the entire way through honestly 

Thanks brother, us geminis have that connection. Happy belated birthday to you I hope it was wonderful

38 minutes ago, The Butcha said:

Everything! Welcome back my child.

Gonna check out that twinkly mathy Kinsella jams in a bit, rooks.

It's not everyday you miss everything!

and yeah that album seemed interesting. Definitely not the first time I've seen it mentioned; that art looks so familiar.

4 hours ago, rooks said:

I know there are some Kinsella math fans in here, I stumbled across this tiny indie chinese band on Spotify today and they are hitting the spot. 

LIYL: Kinsella, Joan of Arc, Ghosts and Vodka, new wave indie emo ish twinkles and twangles?

whatever, just check it out. 

Here is the single that sold me if you want an abridged taste. But, this is the only track with chinese vocals, the rest are mostly instrumental goodness.

I definitely don't hate it. Not sure I'm 100% sold on it yet, but not bad.

6 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Meant to post that and tag Rez. It's hilarious.

Pretty damn funny but after my love for them faded. I'll jam the first 5 and Kill any day tho.

What's an easy to use graphic design program? I just wanted to toss together a small poster with an album cover and some lyrics similar to that awesome Converge one up on my wall now. Just need to have some font options, and a way to import the album cover in, doesn't need to be too fancy of software, just needs a somewhat professional looking output. 

6 minutes ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

Pretty damn funny but after my love for them faded. I'll jam the first 5 and Kill any day tho.

What's an easy to use graphic design program? I just wanted to toss together a small poster with an album cover and some lyrics similar to that awesome Converge one up on my wall now. Just need to have some font options, and a way to import the album cover in, doesn't need to be too fancy of software, just needs a somewhat professional looking output. 

Gimp

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic