2 hours ago, KingTacoMunster said:

meant to ask, anyone going to Warp Tour this year? I need a shirt, anyone going and willing to help me out, let me know! :)

It's outside. In Phoenix. In August. What the fuck are they thinking? People are legit going to die, it'll be like 110+ outside that day, and the sun makes it feel a lot hotter than 110.

13 minutes ago, The Butcha said:

Nice, I've got tickets for their show here in PDX in September. Realllllly hope there will be a record release variant at the show your're going to!

You know if there is, I got you and Charlie (and Matt if he wants). Hopefully they'll let me buy 2, since I'm not super interested in one unless it is amazing. I'll let you know when I'm there for sure though.

Edit: I have a bunch of money in my paypal, and I don't know if I should by a new RCM, cartridge, or spend it all on records. I might wait until next pay period for the RCM... and I want records, but a new cart upgrade sounds really tempting. 

Edited by Thomas³

Happy Birthday Brian!

It's been nice with the family but I don't think I want to live in the St. Louis area, too many stand offish people and not really my crowd, Columbia is pretty ideal if I move to this state. Today was cool though went to Pinckney Bend distillery in New Haven they make one of my favorite Gins. For $5 I got to taste 6 different whiskeys, vodkas and gins and have a gin & tonic and take home a souvenir glass and take a tour, what a value! Of course I had to take home a bottle of gin and this amazing apple whiskey, I don't like sweet flavored alcohols but this was to die for.

Thanks to the T-Mobile Tuesdays app, I got a $20 Stubhub credit and put it toward a ticket for case/lang/veirs on Friday. I ended up only paying $17 out of pocket and list price on the ticket is $59. I wasn't planning on going to the show because it was so pricy, but looks like I'll be going now. :)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic