7 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

It went semi-wide. I think it was in around 700-800 theaters...Christ I'm a film nerd. Who needs that information in their brain?

I'm stoked everyone is digging it though.

Well I hope you're doing better Bruce Willy and totally understand with this fucked up world. When I saw the nothing sticker I had to explain to my wife and that it was the band our friend Hector grabbed me that "Applebee's" record. I also noticed the dillinger poster on tads wall when the dude put on a vinylz. And it was crazy seeing Stewart in that role but just shows you how great an actor he is.

Morning all!

someone in the office has been brewing awful pots of coffee lately. been going on for about a month and a half. i suspect its the interns but i dont have any solid leads.

Im drafting a copy right now in our weekly office update email/pdf to get this under control.

"Something's Brewing" and then a drawing of a pissed off cup of coffee looking like crap.

Edited by abovetheearth

5 minutes ago, abovetheearth said:

someone in the office has been brewing awful pots of coffee lately. been going on for about a month and a half. i suspect its the interns but i dont have any solid leads.

Im drafting a copy right now in our weekly office update email/pdf to get this under control.

"Something's Brewing" and then a drawing of a pissed off cup of coffee looking like crap.

Teach those people right

Today I mentioned the TWIABP pre-order to my co-worker and he started talking about like trying to get his girlfriend to move around some money or some shit and I was just like "Bruh...I got you, fam" He was all like "Oh my god no, you don't have to do that!" So I said "Dude, seriously. I've done that for people I've never met but talk to on the internet...worst case scenario you don't give me the money, I sell it at cost to someone on discogs or something, and then I'll randomly bust your balls about it."

He was stunned and baffled by the fact that I'd help out like that but if you collect records then we ride or die motherfucker.

6 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Today I mentioned the TWIABP pre-order to my co-worker and he started talking about like trying to get his girlfriend to move around some money or some shit and I was just like "Bruh...I got you, fam" He was all like "Oh my god no, you don't have to do that!" So I said "Dude, seriously. I've done that for people I've never met but talk to on the internet...worst case scenario you don't give me the money, I sell it at cost to someone on discogs or something, and then I'll randomly bust your balls about it."

He was stunned and baffled by the fact that I'd help out like that but if you collect records then we ride or die motherfucker.

that's cool of you, I really want to pre-order but I'm broke and it seems like I keep making excuses to get records I can't afford, silver is pretty cool for a retail color think I'm just going to wait for that

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic