4 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Edit: Next paycheck is too far off. I plan on making a big order to grab the rest of the Bright Eyes albums I need, the main Nirvana stuff and some more Slowdive. $199.79 for it all on Amazon, but might look around for more deals.

sucks you missed that popmarket bright eyes deal. was so good. what do you still need from bright eyes? I have digital ash still...

1 minute ago, Thomas³ said:

Haha, I would not be surprised for that price. I'm sure you'll get something good though.

I hope so I almost went for the Graveface one but they reduced it from 8 for $40 to 6 for $40 and I have most of what I like from them except from Appleseed but I somehow doubt they sit on those long enough for them to go into grab bags

4 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

sucks you missed that popmarket bright eyes deal. was so good. what do you still need from bright eyes? I have digital ash still...

I had most of it, so passed. It was a hell of a deal though. I just need "Fevers and Mirrors" and "Letting Off The Happiness" for now. I already have Digital Ash, thanks though.

3 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

I had most of it, so passed. It was a hell of a deal though. I just need "Fevers and Mirrors" and "Letting Off The Happiness" for now. I already have Digital Ash, thanks though.

no worries. cant wait for this box set. just ordered upside down mountain this morning, listened to it on the way to work and wondered why I didn't have it yet, so found it for about $21 shipped new, so I fixed not having it.

I only have Conor's first solo album, and have not heard the other 2. I'm kinda of excited for the new one, since it seems like it's be more raw/demo-y. I feel like that is always him at his best.

It is kinda cool that I understand a lot more of his references to stuff, now that I've been to Omaha a few times.

3 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Hey does anyone have 2 or 3, 10 inch outer plastic sleeves I could buy? I have only two 10 inch records I need sleeves for and cant find a small amount to order on ebay/amazon...

Next time you order something from me remind me and I will give you a few. In the mean time if you cut off the top of a ziploc (gallon) bag it'll fit in there perfectly

3 minutes ago, Holo said:

Next time you order something from me remind me and I will give you a few. In the mean time if you cut off the top of a ziploc (gallon) bag it'll fit in there perfectly

do you have a cheap mailer laying around, that you could put a few in and obviously ill pay the shipping? not sure when ill be ordering something as tax time is coming up and need to be TIGHT

edit: I just found sleevie wonder on ebay but the smallest order is 10 which I don't tend to buy 10 inch records so probably wont use the extra 8 of them but its only $8 shipped for 10 so its not horrible...

Edited by KingTacoMunster

Just now, KingTacoMunster said:

do you have a cheap mailer laying around, that you could put a few in and obviously ill pay the shipping? not sure when ill be ordering something as tax time is coming up and need to be TIGHT

I don't at this exact moment but when my Come On Die Young (Finally snagged a US OP for $40!) and original Teen Suicide IWBMOH come in I will. My current mailers are going to @chkadea @DOMAN127 and @GreatGreenOne77

4 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

edit: I just found sleevie wonder on ebay but the smallest order is 10 which I don't tend to buy 10 inch records so probably wont use the extra 8 of them but its only $8 shipped for 10 so its not horrible...

I could use some sleeves....wanna split?

also, lol at sleevie wonder, that's brilliant

Edited by THE_James_Champ

3 minutes ago, Holo said:

I don't at this exact moment but when my Come On Die Young (Finally snagged a US OP for $40!) and original Teen Suicide IWBMOH come in I will. My current mailers are going to @chkadea @DOMAN127 and @GreatGreenOne77

2 minutes ago, THE_James_Champ said:

I could use some sleeves....wanna split?

4 minutes ago, Holo said:

ugh this site! thanks @Holo since james needs some ill split it with him

@THE_James_Champ that works, ill text ya.

9 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

So the Melvins thread just got put on timeout because stlben and booprecords? had a dick contest about flipping? Why couldn't they just appreciate each others game?

Cool. I've never had one of my threads locked because of some greasy-haired, immature little shit stains before. 

23 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

Not sure if it was a dick measuring contest so much as it was him getting super pissed I wouldn't buy a record for him. But he joined this morning and all ready got a thread locked, that's some kind of record right?

Gotta side with Ben on this one. Boopsrecords seems like a real dickhole.

Ok maybe I went overboard with my car sale celebration but picked up:

Dischord order:

Fugazi - The Argument

Fugazi - Margin Walker

Lungfish - Sound In Time

(I wanted Scream - Still Screaming but it sold out)

Independent Records:

Lush - Origami Boxset

Cibo Matto - Stereotype A Reissue

Earthpig Music:

Blondie - "Island Of Lost Souls/Dragonfly" Picture Disc 7"

Discogs:

Slowdive - Pygmalion MOV (only $21 shipped new)

Jade Tree 5 for $10 lp mystery bundle

Edited by NapalmBrain

1 hour ago, NapalmBrain said:

Lush - Origami Boxset

Slowdive - Pygmalion MOV (only $21 shipped new)

I need both of these in my life.

I am still having a bit of a moral dilemma with ccmusic on discogs. They sent me someone elses order, along with mine and have not responded to any questions on me sending the records back. I feel shitty since they are usually always awesome and prompt, but I can't find any other way to contract them.

4 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

I am still having a bit of a moral dilemma with ccmusic on discogs. They sent me someone elses order, along with mine and have not responded to any questions on me sending the records back. I feel shitty since they are usually always awesome and prompt, but I can't find any other way to contract them.

The Lush box is worth it, they all sound great and originals are a fuck ton more. I wasn't sure I could justify it, cause I'm not as partial to the brit pop stuff but I really enjoyed "lovelife" and "topolino" when I sat down with them today. I think it's only $90 at turntable lab, I think I paid close to that after the deal they gave me on Cibo Matto

2 hours ago, Thomas³ said:

I'm currently staring at three boxes of sealed cards I wouldn't feel right opening. Ordered a FSN vol 1, FSN vol 2, and Disgaea box a month ago and it never showed so he resent it, but it randomly showed up today. Sent the guy a message but as much as I'd love to tear into them because I still need card out of all three I wouldn't feel right not telling him $150+ of unopened product showed up on my doorstep especially with how awesome he has been and all the amazing extras he has been tossing in.

Anyone want a cheap HT Juturna from this year? Ended up getting the 2013 HT press with the other bonus track

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic