28 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I saw Ozzy coheadline with Rob Zombie 15 years ago and he could barely stand.

I know there was a while there where his shows were terrible because he'd relapsed and was a huge mess. He got around the stage alright, he just walked like an old man (which he is so it's understandable)

52 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I saw Ozzy coheadline with Rob Zombie 15 years ago and he could barely stand.

I caught that same Ozzfest in '99. Zombie puts on a hell of a stage show. Ozzy pretty much just moved in a two foot radius right or left. They sounded great though!

10 minutes ago, jhook said:

They sounded great both nights, absolutely crushing. Ozzy does move slow tho but hes an old man, he really got into it both night tho and it ruled.

Nice!

Yeah, if anyone has a chance to catch this tour I'd highly suggest doing so.

I know it's a stretch, but does anyone here know anyone on here who is going to New York Comic Con? They just announced this sexy beast CrB2q_qXEAE_chu.jpg and that the author will be at the convention. If I could get a book signed I'd be stoked but NYCC isn't happening for me. Doubt any of you are going but if you know anyone IRL or on here that is planning on it I'd be more than willing to pay some cash or records for their time/carrying my book (it'd just be one volume like what's in the left corner not the giant hardcover thing)

57 minutes ago, Holo said:

I know it's a stretch, but does anyone here know anyone on here who is going to New York Comic Con? They just announced this sexy beast CrB2q_qXEAE_chu.jpg and that the author will be at the convention. If I could get a book signed I'd be stoked but NYCC isn't happening for me. Doubt any of you are going but if you know anyone IRL or on here that is planning on it I'd be more than willing to pay some cash or records for their time/carrying my book (it'd just be one volume like what's in the left corner not the giant hardcover thing)

NYCC is hard to get into... it sells out fast

1 hour ago, Holo said:

Damn 2 days in a row I drank and smoked a bunch alone and passed out before 8 and slept like 10+ hours. Probably not a good habit to get into. Yesterday's highlight was walking into a shop I don't frequent often and finding an original blue marbled copy of Jawbreaker "Dear You" for $10.99, it was a cut out and had a few marks but whatever that is way below market value.

Damn 2 days in a row I drank and smoked a bunch alone and passed out before 8 and slept like 10+ hours. Probably not a good habit to get into. Yesterday's highlight was walking into a shop I don't frequent often and finding an original blue marbled copy of Jawbreaker "Dear You" for $10.99, it was a cut out and had a few marks but whatever that is way below market value.

55 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

That's a dope fine. But yeah, getting too fucked up and sleeping for too long is definitely not a fun habit to get into. It'll make you feel like complete shit real fast.

My new schedule of waking up at 6am is some bullshit.

2 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

That's a dope fine. But yeah, getting too fucked up and sleeping for too long is definitely not a fun habit to get into. It'll make you feel like complete shit real fast.

yeah I already don't want to go to the gym, which is total bullshit cause ill feel way better if I go. I got up at 6 but I'm a morning person

2 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

yeah I already don't want to go to the gym, which is total bullshit cause ill feel way better if I go. I got up at 6 but I'm a morning person

1 hour ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

This is the first year in over a decade that my buddy ISN'T going to NYCC. Sorry Rez :(

Damn, don't worry about it though. It isn't a huge deal, and besides, your friend would have to weeb as hard as I do for them to be planning on going to this signing anyway. 

3 hours ago, GHOSTDRONES said:

Well aware, that's why I was hoping someone else was planning on going. No way in hell I'll be there for any number of reasons. Love the hell out of Spice and Wolf as well.

Edited by Holo

2 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

I'm sure you can find it on ebay for crazy high prices afterwards Rez.

Thanks <3

Nah, I've got a preorder in on the book, I was just hoping to get one of my individual books signed. No big deal if that can't happen, I was most worried about the collector's edition book and I've got one POd now.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic