1 hour ago, NapalmBrain said:

everyone I know complained about it so I didn't take it

I think people had more issue with it automatically upgrading. It's different, but I like it a lot more than 8... close to 7.

42 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

morning everyone, not sure if yall have watched the news but supposedly we may get a "hurricane" here so its super nasty outside...hopefully work closes a little early.

Sounds fun. Stay safe in the weather. Same to anyone else getting hit. Juan did you guys just get hit with a hurricane?

16 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

I think people had more issue with it automatically upgrading. It's different, but I like it a lot more than 8... close to 7.

Morning all. 10 has been pretty good to me so far. At first I only put the 32 bit version in and it wanted to freeze once in a while due to some graphics driver crash, but once I switched to 64 bit all the snags went away. Loving 10 now! 

4 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Morning all. 10 has been pretty good to me so far. At first I only put the 32 bit version in and it wanted to freeze once in a while due to some graphics driver crash, but once I switched to 64 bit all the snags went away. Loving 10 now! 

I had the same issue. My extra & disc was only 32 bit. Thankfully they let you switch to 64 bit with Windows 10. Was a bit annoying though, and 32 bit can only use 4 gb of RAM.

3 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

I had the same issue. My extra & disc was only 32 bit. Thankfully they let you switch to 64 bit with Windows 10. Was a bit annoying though, and 32 bit can only use 4 gb of RAM.

It made no sense either that it was freezing up, because I went for a clean install after realizing my comp had a 64 bit processor, and haven't had the same issue once since I went to the 64 bit OS. Should I be able to up my ram as well now that I'm running 64 bit? It's loaded now with the 4 gigs it recommended. 

1 minute ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

It made no sense either that it was freezing up, because I went for a clean install after realizing my comp had a 64 bit processor, and haven't had the same issue once since I went to the 64 bit OS. Should I be able to up my ram as well now that I'm running 64 bit? It's loaded now with the 4 gigs it recommended. 

Depends on if the bios can read more than 4 gig. Windows can see a lot more, but the bios/mobo also limit it. My laptop tops out at 8gb.

1 minute ago, Thomas³ said:

Depends on if the bios can read more than 4 gig. Windows can see a lot more, but the bios/mobo also limit it. My laptop tops out at 8gb.

Alrighty. I'll use CPUZ to get my MoBo specs and see what it says for it. I thought I remembered seeing that going to a 64 bit OS lifted the RAM cap, but wasn't 100% on how that worked or if it was universal

18 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

12 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Can I just get XP support back?

5 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Ugh, 4 more hours.

Hope you get feeling better dude. I would have died if I wasn't able to just stay home and sleep all day. I binged watched all of K-On again and started rewatching Bebop and Evangellion (wish Eva was easier to get on DVD...). My Haruhi LE box thing is supposed to come in the next couple weeks too, so that'll be awesome.

Does anyone need anything from Saboten? I'm going when I get out of school today and I know there's some weeby stuff but maybe a couple authors too? Check the guest list and list of people who will be in the vendor's hall if you think you might want something and I'll have no problem getting it for you <3.

I have a bunch of records showing up from Amazon today, but I doubt I'll listen to them tonight because my ears are so stuffed I doubt they'd be enjoyable. I just need a good nap. At least it's really nice out, sunny and 75. It sucks being sick when it's hot out. Back to the 90's next week :(. It's way too late in the year for it to be 90 in Ohio. August was the hottest month on record for Akron.

1 hour ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

My job is going to be INSANE this weekend and Monday because of the holiday. Going to be a nice paycheck though, Monday will be my first "time and a half" day since my raise.

Where do you work again? 

may do something, but my time is pretty committed. There's another one in Flagstaff (about three hours north) in November, so I may make an excuse to go up there saying that I want to tour NAU (one of the places I am debating going to college but I don't know anything about it. Just know it's far enough away that I won't be dealing with my family and it'll be cooler, but it's still in state so cheaper tuition). Long live weeb.

1 hour ago, Thomas³ said:

I have a bunch of records showing up from Amazon today, but I doubt I'll listen to them tonight because my ears are so stuffed I doubt they'd be enjoyable. I just need a good nap. At least it's really nice out, sunny and 75. It sucks being sick when it's hot out. Back to the 90's next week :(. It's way too late in the year for it to be 90 in Ohio. August was the hottest month on record for Akron.

We're still breaking 100 :/. Weather sucks.

I work at a deli in a grocery store. We make party subs and platters too, so we've been slammed.

Enjoy the Ride (Toons) is pressing a $125 7" of covers of songs from the TMNT SNES game. $125 because it's liquid filled with plastic turtles in it. Fuck. Everything. I'm so sick of this gimmicky bullshit.

6 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I work at a deli in a grocery store. We make party subs and platters too, so we've been slammed.

Enjoy the Ride (Toons) is pressing a $125 7" of covers of songs from the TMNT SNES game. $125 because it's liquid filled with plastic turtles in it. Fuck. Everything. I'm so sick of this gimmicky bullshit.

Fucking Enjoy the Ross. Pretty sure they just pump shit out that is slowly getting more ridiculous to see where people draw the line,

24 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Nothing like leaving work early due to flooding!

I dunno, leaving work early for a doctors appointment is kiinda like leaving for flooding. Leaving work early for a tornado would be a lot like it too since they're both weather too. :P

4 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Even better yet is the songs are covers. Jesus Christ. What a douche. Liquid filled 7" of songs of a cartoon from a video game... covered by some random assholes...for $125.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic