4 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

My fancy gaming mouse died, my laptop is still being shitty even if it's not randomly crashing, my phone is constantly failing (iphone 4s), technology hates me

It's a conspiracy. All my tech is currently giving up the ghost. My iPhone in particular. 

Morning all

11 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Ended up with 12 hours of OT today, including time/mileage for driving. 

Probably gonna low key stay a little bit late throughout the week at my own store to rack up some more OT.

Make that paper kid!

9 hours ago, Dave Grohl said:

Jesus christ. My phone bill is $30/mo and I get all the same shit.

No shit, mine is like $45 a month with taxes and I get unlimited everything and could have an Iphone as well for the same monthly cost, but I'm happy with Android products

I have 30 items listed on eBay. All are buy it now or best offer. The auto accept prices are significantly under the BIN price. I didn't receive any offers for two weeks so I dropped the listing prices but kept the auto accept prices the same. Shortly after I had someone purchase an item at full price without making an offer. Why wouldn't you make a lower offer? The buyer left $8 on the table that would have auto accepted. 

Bought a record from someone that stated there were no pops or noises on the scratches on the record. Just played it tonight and there are indeed scratches.

BUT I finally set up my acquired record player and I love it. Sony LX57, fully automatic. It's really interesting and an amazing upgrade from what I had. Replaced the needle, the small belt, purchased a preamp. 

7 hours ago, abovetheearth said:

you guys think that if an artist released their album of 5,000 units on black this board would implode? 

im all into that now. and if I can find my rare collections on black, they gone. I'll start searching tomorrow. 

They just won't buy it, only the crappiest most obscure pop punk and bedroom pop on limited colors for this board.

26 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Bidding on my first test press. If only the auction was 2 weeks from now I'd win it for sure, but my budget is like significantly less until then. Not looking good. It would complete my collection for that album and be my 10th copy.

Whenever, if Ever?

8 hours ago, abovetheearth said:

you guys think that if an artist released their album of 5,000 units on black this board would implode? 

im all into that now. and if I can find my rare collections on black, they gone. I'll start searching tomorrow. 

I'm with you on that. Having a good quality copy to listen to is all I care about. I'd flip my rare variants if i could get them easily on black. I'm also super lazy though. 

14 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

I'm with you on that. Having a good quality copy to listen to is all I care about. I'd flip my rare variants if i could get them easily on black. I'm also super lazy though. 

Yeah, half of the time I PO the most limited variant now planning to hang on to it but knowing if/when a RP comes it has the best shot at holding value so I don't have to frantically scramble to resell something before a repress.

31 minutes ago, texan4life said:

RZA live re-score of the 36th Chamber of Shaolin!

Wait, what?

21 minutes ago, GHOSTDRONES said:

Yeah that's like the Sex Pustols - Nevermind the Bollocks going platinum in 1992, 15 years after its release

That's pretty hard to believe. Was it not circlejerked on before then or something? I thought it was huge at the time too.

10 minutes ago, Holo said:

Yeah, half of the time I PO the most limited variant now planning to hang on to it but knowing if/when a RP comes it has the best shot at holding value so I don't have to frantically scramble to resell something before a repress.

Wait, what?

That's pretty hard to believe. Was it not circlejerked on before then or something? I thought it was huge at the time too.

263ewc4.jpg

uvj40.jpg

36 minutes ago, Holo said:

Wait, what?

It took a long time, and say what you like about Nevermind the Bollocks, it was a game changing record simply because of its existence. 

2 hours ago, Dave Grohl said:

PINKERTON FINALLY WENT PLATINUM TODAY.

Holy fuck that took way too long.

I've said it for years, and will continue to say it. Pinkerton was one of the biggest sleeper hits of the 90's to me along with The Bends from Radiohead. Tragically overlooked albums through and through

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic