8 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

That is a damn good list, Unicorn pressing of Damaged is also the top of my "I'm a fucking moron for selling this record list" followed by OGs of Richard Hell "Blank Generation" and Modern Lovers "S/T" at least I got good money and at the time I needed it

If I ever come across a Unicorn pressing of Damaged for a good price, I'll jump on that shit so fast. I was hoping to have one within the next month so I could get Rollins to sign it. Oh well. And Blank Generation is such an important album. God damn it so good!

11 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

I do not... I have Alone, River's Home Recordings, but do not have SFTBH. Hook a brother up if possible. And a black album would just fit so well. 

You got it. Uploading now.

Well, it does use tracks from I, II, and III, as well as Pinkerton b-sides. Here it is in the 'correct' chronological order:

http://www29.zippyshare.com/d/56375485/268962/W-SFTBH-SLN2.zip

Act I:
1.  Blast Off!
2.  You Won’t Get With Me Tonight
3.  Why Bother?
4.  Maria’s Theme
5.  Come To My Pod
6.  This Is Not For Me
7.  Tired of Sex
Act II:
8.  Superfriend
9.  She’s Had A Girl
10.  Good News!
11.  Getting Up and Leaving
12.  Now I Finally See
13.  Getchoo
14.  I Just Threw Out The Love Of My Dreams
Act III:
15.  Waiting On You
16.  No Other One
17.  Devotion
18.  What Is This I Find?
19.  Longtime Sunshine

Sources used:
Rivers Cuomo – Alone: The Home Demos of Rivers Cuomo (2007)
Rivers Cuomo – Alone II: The Home Demos of Rivers Cuomo (2008)
Rivers Cuomo – Alone III: The Pinkerton Years (2010)
Weezer – Pinkerton (deluxe edition, 2010)
Edited by Dave Grohl

5 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

Today 20 years ago this beautiful album was released, one of the best albums in the dischord catalog IMO

YEAH BUT THIS DROPPED 18 YEARS AGO FIVE DAYS AGO. :P

HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE

I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A COPY FOR THIS FOR YEARS AND AM HYPED AS SHIT. ORDERED A SHIRT TOO. MAYBE I WILL FINALLY GET AROUND TO RECORDING A FULL COVER OF THIS WHILE I CIRCLEJERK HYPE

Edited by Holo

2 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

If I ever come across a Unicorn pressing of Damaged for a good price, I'll jump on that shit so fast. I was hoping to have one within the next month so I could get Rollins to sign it. Oh well. And Blank Generation is such an important album. God damn it so good!

think I paid $30 for Damaged and sold it for $35-40, I made peace cause it didn't have the sticker on the back, I think there is like 3 runs on unicorn, it was a 2nd run

2 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

think I paid $30 for Damaged and sold it for $35-40, I made peace cause it didn't have the sticker on the back, I think there is like 3 runs on unicorn, it was a 2nd run

59 minutes ago, Snaggle Von Swift said:

I saw her (and met her) last Tuesday. Such a great, and emotional show. Such a super nice and pure person.

Last month I saw her on the roof of a three story bar. You could see the whole cityscape from up there and there were fireworks going off in the background while she was playing. It was so picturesque. Unlike the normal bar crowd, everyone was completely silent and respectful. It was one of my unexpected favorite shows of the summer.

Fucking double post

Anyways, it's only Tuesday and I've already worked like 30 hours this week. Wouldn't be so bad, but I went in at 3am today. Probably gonna close out the week with close to 60 hours. I've done way worse, but still.

Edited by Bladewillisisdead

2 hours ago, jhook said:

Ugh, AN is one of the most overrated hardcore bands of all time. Damaged is a #1 record and Pinkerton is better than the Blue album.

I am jamming my opinion on topics from the last 3 pages into this one post.

I can think of more overrated hardcore bands than AN, but they are overrated (and I like them). I agree on Pinkerton.  I prefer My War and Slip It In.

Though... how can you go wrong with Black Flag. It's like splitting hairs.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic