Just now, Holo said:

Grr, it is pretty but I don't know that I like it that much. What does it cost usually?

That's about average. It's what I paid for the copy I already have I picked up a few years back. But that white variant is something totally new to all of us and has just shown up in this big wave of back stock. As soon as I have all the variants, another pops up that's even harder to find...FML

19 minutes ago, deafening said:

but does it come with a download card?

Only 128kbps MP3s.

5 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Morning all. Anyone else checking out this new Elliott Smith tribute album, Say Yes? I've given it a spin a few times now and really like it for the most part. A few bumps, but over all a pretty good effort I think. 

I'd be too afraid of anyone else sing any Elliott Smith song to check it out.

Edited by Thomas³

2 hours ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Morning all. Anyone else checking out this new Elliott Smith tribute album, Say Yes? I've given it a spin a few times now and really like it for the most part. A few bumps, but over all a pretty good effort I think. 

do you have a download card/mind uploading it for me to Drive? Been wanting to check that out

chili cookoff at work today. so much shit.

i had: 6 bowls, 2 hotdogs, cin roll, corn bread and half a cookie the size of my face.

took a small nap.

had one more hotdog, full cookie and bag of chips from a meeting/panera.

i am passing so much gas that they are starting to build up thunderstorms with all the highs and low pressures.

wtf

11 minutes ago, abovetheearth said:

chili cookoff at work today. so much shit.

i had: 6 bowls, 2 hotdogs, cin roll, corn bread and half a cookie the size of my face.

took a small nap.

had one more hotdog, full cookie and bag of chips from a meeting/panera.

i am passing so much gas that they are starting to build up thunderstorms with all the highs and low pressures.

wtf

What up, heart burn.

I took a mint Ranitidine (150mg) a half hour before.

never felt (burp) better

our irish guy made some Irish Seoul Chili. of course there was some Guiness and shot of whiskey but he also infused it with some korean short ribs. he should have won.

but no, becky from accounting with her 'lean white chicken' chili  was all the craze.

Edited by abovetheearth

32 minutes ago, abovetheearth said:

I took a mint Ranitidine (150mg) a half hour before.

never felt (burp) better

our irish guy made some Irish Seoul Chili. of course there was some Guiness and shot of whiskey but he also infused it with some korean short ribs. he should have won.

but no, becky from accounting with her 'lean white chicken' chili  was all the craze.

FUCK. YOU. BECKY.

1 hour ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Who in this thread was talking about the band Lite? I think Matt was one of them.

Anyways, I've never listened to them but just snagged their newest album for $3 from the crazy Deathwish sale.

Glad you got it. I was trying for it, but I'm glad someone I like stole it from me.

12 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

Glad you got it. I was trying for it, but I'm glad someone I like stole it from me.

Well if I hate it, it's yours at cost then. Of course, I doubt I'll hate it.

I probably could have bought like 10 more LPs and a bunch of shirts if I hadn't just today been like "Alright, no buying anything fun this paycheck"

3 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Well if I hate it, it's yours at cost then. Of course, I doubt I'll hate it.

I probably could have bought like 10 more LPs and a bunch of shirts if I hadn't just today been like "Alright, no buying anything fun this paycheck"

Creepoid "Self Titled" 12LP 1 $6.00 $6.00

Color: Pink

Good For You "Life Is Too Short To Not Hold A Grudge" 12LP 1 $3.00 $3.00

Color: Black

Hourvari "Self Titled" 12EP 1 $3.00 $3.00

Color: Black

HOLYROAR069v Rolo Tomassi "Eternal Youth" 3x12"LP 1 $6.00 $6.00

Color: GreyGreen

I got all that for $24ppd. So I'm not complaining.

Edited by Dave Grohl

5 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

It wont let me quote for some reason, but RE: not wanting to hear anyone else try to sing Elliott Smith songs:

You should hear my drunk rendition of Between the Bars. Well really no one should ever have to hear it.

You should(n't) hear my sober rendition of Between the Bars. Probably still have you beat.

4 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Who in this thread was talking about the band Lite? I think Matt was one of them.

Anyways, I've never listened to them but just snagged their newest album for $3 from the crazy Deathwish sale.

I missed most of the sale but got a Touche Amore shirt for $7.50 so it's still a good sale in my book

20 minutes ago, Holo said:

You should(n't) hear my sober rendition of Between the Bars. Probably still have you beat.

I missed most of the sale but got a Touche Amore shirt for $7.50 so it's still a good sale in my book

I got a Touche Amore shirt for free once. Lost it in one of my 4 moves that happened in the span of a year a few years ago though. Lost most of my band shirts actually :( I still have like a dozen TWIABP shirts and I'm missing at least six of them.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic