7 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

I figured. My laptop at home sometimes still shows the old interface, which is weird.

Finally sold my mewithoutYou - Ten Stories boxset. Paid the the standard edition, and a few more records. I never listened the to the 7", or read the book it came with.

I saw you were selling it, just out of my budget for now. Glad you were able to put it towards some records you will enjoy more. I get my first somewhat real check today, so I need to open a bank account so I can get back to selling stuff.

Edited by NapalmBrain

2 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

You listen to records before work? I barely make it out of bed in time to shower, before I have to run out the door.

I have about 15 minutes before I am coherent in the morning. I throw something on while I get ready. I get up around 630 to be out the door by a little after 7

10 minutes ago, chkadea said:

Vinegar+steel wool solution for staining?

I might do that for the top, yeah. I got a red oak stain for the rest of the cabinet (which is made of oak). I might use the red oak stain on the entire unit so it all matches. We'll see.

Edited by Dave Grohl

14 minutes ago, chkadea said:

@Dave Grohl Looks fantastic! Seems like the work is paying off :)

...and my fear of nipple rings grows ever stronger

I pierced one myself 14 years ago...and it got ripped out. But that's because I didn't do it far enough back. That's also why it healed and didn't leave a scar.

Just now, Bladewillisisdead said:

I pierced one myself 14 years ago...and it got ripped out. But that's because I didn't do it far enough back. That's also why it healed and didn't leave a scar.

You have more grit than I do haha. I could barely deal with re-piercing my nose a couple times 

I'm also irrationally afraid as a woman that piercing nipples would somehow mess up breastfeeding later in life D:

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic