5 hours ago, DOMAN127 said:

Yeah I just can't fuckin draw lol

You don't need to be able to draw. That's what the tattoo artist is for, my friend. :)

Also, so ready for this holiday season to be over. My hands have been bleeding on the daily due to the amount of rib roasts I've been tying.

1 hour ago, GHOSTDRONES said:

How are things Mr Savage?

Things are good! I'm going to see Rogue One tomorrow afternoon/evening when my buddy finishes his Christmas shopping ( @The Butcha you're totally invited) and we're going to go to John's Marketplace to get some fancy beers.

How you been @GHOSTDRONES?  Wifey tattooing you all up? If we ever get together I fully expect her to tattoo something tough on me.

1 minute ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Things are good! I'm going to see Rogue One tomorrow afternoon/evening when my buddy finishes his Christmas shopping ( @The Butcha you're totally invited) and we're going to go to John's Marketplace to get some fancy beers.

How you been @GHOSTDRONES?  Wifey tattooing you all up? If we ever get together I fully expect her to tattoo something tough on me.

Man, I'd totally love to but I'll be at work all day tomorrow. It's my Friday finally and my 9th day in a row. Leaving for New Orleans Friday. Once I get back we totally need to grab beers.

4 minutes ago, The Butcha said:

Man, I'd totally love to but I'll be at work all day tomorrow. It's my Friday finally and my 9th day in a row. Leaving for New Orleans Friday. Once I get back we totally need to grab beers.

Absolutely! Have fun in New Orleans :)

4 minutes ago, The Butcha said:

Absolutely! Have fun in New Orleans :)

When I was working at the pizza place I checked a percentage for state and federal tax to be withheld from my check figuring I may hit the low bracket  (before I realized how high it is) so I have a few hundred dollars stuck between the two. How do I file to get that back? I know it's early but I was just thinking about it and realized I had no clue how to do it.

46 minutes ago, The Butcha said:

You don't need to be able to draw. That's what the tattoo artist is for, my friend. :)

was gonna say this.

helloooooooo. i'm at work for another few hours so i figured it's a good time to get on here and i also think a run-on sentence is a good idea and i wanna be on this page.

5 hours ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

You know... job hunting,  it's time to move on from this joint. Other than that, everything is busy as all get out.

Some day we'll head back out west. Not sure when though. I am sure she would have a blast doing some tough looking tattoos on you haha.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic