4 minutes ago, thebilljim said:

Morning y'all. Apparently New England is about to get buried by 12-16 inches of snow tomorrow morning. Fun times.

You guys seem to get that every winter anymore. We get a decent amount of snow here, but never that much at once. I don't think I could deal with that much at once. Stay safe.

16 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

haha, I seen some pretty bad ones. Shit all of the walls from it spinning. I do not own any animals, so I'm good on that part.

That's good news. I was tempted at getting one as we have hardwood floors too and the same crap gathers under out sofa. Sadly, the sucker wouldn't make it under there!

1 hour ago, lastvaultboy said:

It's just dropped to -1 here for the first time for a little while - damn cold after the mildness we've been having. How was everyone's Christmas? I'm a bit behind!

Can't wait to freeze my ass off over there. It was 16 here yesterday. Damn global warming. I'm on my way to pick up my new TV. Hello Ultra 4k goodness. : )

1 hour ago, lastvaultboy said:

That's good news. I was tempted at getting one as we have hardwood floors too and the same crap gathers under out sofa. Sadly, the sucker wouldn't make it under there!

My couch is like 6 inches off the ground, so I'm sure I can find one that fits. I'll have to do some research. 

Morning folks. Rain and barking dogs, because they can't go play in the rain.... fun way to wake up lol

Edit: Also, just got an email from Polk saying they are shipping out my replacement tweeter for one of my speakers I made a complaint about going out on October 31st... Only took until December 28th to create a shipping label and tell me it will be here by the 5th....

Edited by GreatGreenOne77

1 minute ago, Thomas³ said:

That's some poor customer service there, but at least you're getting it. Never fun buying new stuff with issues.

I figured it has something to do with me owning a phased out speaker line, but seriously, i sent the info the guy asked me for as soon as he emailed me the form to fill out. I honestly thought they just forgot about me so I packed the speakers away because it's a bummer hearing no highs on one side. I'm glad it was the bookshelf ones though and not the towers that had the issue. 

37 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Morning Ryan, how goes it?

its going. ready for this 4 day weekend! yourself? feeling better?

also pretty much got confirmation that I will got more work done on my horror sleeve on 1/13/17 which is a Friday, so you know what that means :) 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic