also my first pressing "Damaged" with the anti-parent sticker came it was described in the listing (under the repress) as G cover and VG media and it's VG+ all around, uni/4 matricies . $25 plus shipping was well worth it, that's the least I've paid for a Unicorn pressing and by far the best condition and cheapest, this is my third copy but I gave away one copy as a gift and sold the other, and said I'd wait for a 1st pressing and it was worth biding my time.

4 hours ago, KingTacoMunster said:

also pretty much got confirmation that I will got more work done on my horror sleeve on 1/13/17 which is a Friday, so you know what that means :) 

Just finished up my left arm.  Took about a year and I'm very glad to have it done.  Now to move on to 'ol righty.

55 minutes ago, jonrawks said:

Just finished up my left arm.  Took about a year and I'm very glad to have it done.  Now to move on to 'ol righty.

that's awesome. my right arm has been done for about 8 years and I went a good gap of time without getting anything since so ive got 3 since june, hopefully it keeps up. im just excited to come up with all the ideas for my horror sleeve, so much to choose from!

20 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

that's awesome. my right arm has been done for about 8 years and I went a good gap of time without getting anything since so ive got 3 since june, hopefully it keeps up. im just excited to come up with all the ideas for my horror sleeve, so much to choose from!

My right one has stuff on it, but I have plenty of room to left.  Just going to fill up space until there isn't any left.  Not going to be any real theme :)  My left is sci-fi (with some sci-fi themed horror), it was real fun thinking of shit to put on it.

Got off work a half-day early because of the snow today. Now I'm pretty much stuck in my apartment watching the weather get shittier and shittier until the parking garage turns free to park in an hour & a half, because we're also in a city-wide snow emergency which means I can't park on the street.

New England winters are fun!

4 hours ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Hey @Thomas³ you ever get your record cleaning device figured out? I've got 2 that I hope a good cleaning will fix. I believe we talked about it earlier?

Yeah, I can give it a shot if you want.

Edit: Just shoot me a PM whenever, and I'll send you my details.

Edited by Thomas³

10 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

These Arms are Snakes reunion?!?!

No way it'll be close enough for me to go to though :(

Can't find any info I'd really doubt they would come anywhere near Missouri on a reunion but I'd buy tickets today if they did, I totally sold some 40 something the first album on cd the other day, he took my blind recommendation I have no idea if he will like it but his life will be better hearing TAAS

Also good morning all, it's a slow move this morning  after another evening of overindulgence with the family so the 2 pm start today is most welcome

Edited by NapalmBrain

1 hour ago, NapalmBrain said:

Can't find any info I'd really doubt they would come anywhere near Missouri on a reunion but I'd buy tickets today if they did, I totally sold some 40 something the first album on cd the other day, he took my blind recommendation I have no idea if he will like it but his life will be better hearing TAAS

Also good morning all, it's a slow move this morning  after another evening of overindulgence with the family so the 2 pm start today is most welcome

I'm sure it'll just be a one off show in Portland or Seattle (I forget which one they're from) or MAYBE a small run of West Coast shows.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic