19 hours ago, jonrawks said:

Went to two live Mystery Science Theater 3000s last night and I haven't laughed that hard in a very, very long time.  My face kind of hurts from it, haha.

I'm jealous

But I saw John Mulaney last week. Laughed so hard I cried. My girlfriend laughed so hard she had to use her inhaler a few times.

We had great seats too. Dead center, maybe 20 rows back and no one sitting in the row in front of us. We used a side exit that no one else noticed and were back in our apartment before even 1/10 of the crowd was out of the building. We had cocktails while watching the traffic jam clusterfuck from the window.

My manager threw out his back so now I have to open, blarg but ill be off early enough to do something after work. Some days I feel like an old man, all cranky, and full of pain listening to old records complaining about how music used to be better (you know I love modern music but the more I explore 50-70s music the more I start to agree). Sam & Dave's 1st album with coffee and a bowl, today is going to be alright i'm still stocked up on unprocessed records so the shift should fly by

One of my very good friends is going to be visiting Seattle to see Touche Amore.  I was looking for other shows for us to go to and it turns out City of Caterpillar is playing the night before (with Thou!).  I'm fucking stoked.  I haven't seen any west coast announcements yet and was just browsing venue calendars.  I'd be excited to see them either way, but it being with a longterm friend and fellow fan, makes it that much better.

Popping in to remind you all that you're glorious human beings and still utter darlings <3

2 hours ago, jonrawks said:

One of my very good friends is going to be visiting Seattle to see Touche Amore.  I was looking for other shows for us to go to and it turns out City of Caterpillar is playing the night before (with Thou!).  I'm fucking stoked.  I haven't seen any west coast announcements yet and was just browsing venue calendars.  I'd be excited to see them either way, but it being with a longterm friend and fellow fan, makes it that much better.

Stop making me want to Face/Off you, Jon.

2 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Also disappeared from this thread. As for me, everything is a mess but I'm getting by.  So basically, how I've always been.

Hope things are going well for you, T!

I'm definitely getting the feeling that this thread died down? And I hope things aren't too much of a mess for you.  I know i'm slowly coming back around from things getting pretty shitty in my life.  I'm looking forward to halloween though.  pretty stoked!

2 hours ago, The Butcha said:

Howdy folks. 

Hey! I was just in Portland a few days ago.  I wish I planned it better and reached out to hang out.  next time for sure.  I would love to visit again, Portland is as amazing as everyone makes it out to be

46 minutes ago, Youinreverse said:

beep boop

yo!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic