• 2 weeks later...

3 hours ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

I don't know where else to share this, so I'm sharing it here. I had a pretty shitty week, today especially, and I managed to come across this:

and I think it's just wonderful. Enjoy.

Wave Notation 1 just got a reissue so it's possible this will too

4 minutes ago, DecayToDeath said:

Wave Notation 1 just got a reissue so it's possible this will too

I actually emailed the label about that. I had heard 1, but hadn't gotten to this one yet. I hope to hear back soon and I'll let you know what they have to say.

On 10/13/2017 at 6:37 PM, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

I don't know where else to share this, so I'm sharing it here. I had a pretty shitty week, today especially, and I managed to come across this:

and I think it's just wonderful. Enjoy.

Yeah, this is great. I've had a crappy year and should probably listen to this music and meditate before I lose my mind.

On 10/23/2017 at 2:10 PM, Holo said:

LA is certifiably the worst. 

I had planned on visiting the Elliott Smith memorial wall a few years ago, but within five minutes of getting to the outskirts of LA we decided it was the worst idea to venture any further into the city, ever, at any time.

8 hours ago, Rezqua said:

Mistakes were made 

You changing your avatar made me think it was the user who uses the actual album cover whoops

1 hour ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

The first album in the series is great meditation music too

I back this 100%, need to get a copy myself but I'm in no hurry given my distance from my turntable

Just now, DecayToDeath said:

You changing your avatar made me think it was the user who uses the actual album cover whoops

I back this 100%, need to get a copy myself but I'm in no hurry given my distance from my turntable

oops.

Well, I have been saying forever that when I finally made it out there that it would become my universal avatar. Now it is so. 

2 minutes ago, Rezqua said:

oops.

Well, I have been saying forever that when I finally made it out there that it would become my universal avatar. Now it is so. 

Does that mean I'm famous now since I took the picture?

I would make my version my avatar too just to confuse people but nahhhhh. 

11 hours ago, deafening said:

We have a cold front sticking around all weekend and Stranger Things is out today.

I don't think I've ever been so content with not having a life.

My goal is to make my week off possibly the best week ever thus far. So far I went to see Slowdive last night, finished getting my chest tattooed today, played the everloving shit out of the new Mario game, gonna get all caught up on Twin Peaks tomorrow after falling off toward the middle, start Stranger Things, finish watching this week's Project Runway, maybe hit some thrift stores, go see Bladerunner at some point before it gets pulled from theaters, Halloween...Shaping up pretty darn good so far. Being able to do whatever you feel like/ "not having a life" is the best.

Edited by The Ghost of Randy Savage

24 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

My goal is to make my week off possibly the best week ever thus far. So far I went to see Slowdive last night, finished getting my chest tattooed today, played the everloving shit out of the new Mario game, gonna get all caught up on Twin Peaks tomorrow after falling off toward the middle, start Stranger Things, finish watching this week's Project Runway, maybe hit some thrift stores, go see Bladerunner at some point before it gets pulled from theaters, Halloween...Shaping up pretty darn good so far. Being able to do whatever you feel like/ "not having a life" is the best.

I'm jealous of all that. Can't wait to see the new Blade Runner. Slowdive didn't have a show very close to me :(.

• 2 weeks later...

Holy crap, has this thread died?  9 days since the last post, that seems unpossible!  

I used to post around these parts, and have still lurked around here every once in a while.

Logged in to ask a weird favor of a couple of you.  My friend started an etsy shop and for some of her loose leaf teas.  Things have been slow going so I was hoping to find a couple people from different parts of the country to place an order and get her going and to boost her confidence a bit.  Now this definitely isn't a post where I am trying to get random people to buy things from someone I know.  What I'd do is I'll paypal gift you like $15 - 20 and just ask you to use that money to buy a little bit from her shop.  

So if you like tea (or have a friend who does) let me know and I'll message you a link to her shop and I'll get your paypal to gift you the cash.

Super weird request I know, but I really just want to help a friend get a little bit of confidence in her business.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic