Did better than me, had a really long and crazy day Saturday and I had zero energy, bad anxiety Sunday and was in bed and asleep before 7, woke up a couple times to fireworks briefly but all of a sudden it was almost 7 am so I got in solid sleep, feel a little better but talk about an uneventful NYE

22 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Damn, I'm sorry to hear that. That's always been a fear of mine with this cold. It's fucked up your landlord isn't doing shit.

It was basically like "Yeah, it's cold." and "Well they'll just freeze again this week"

But like...we need to flush the toilet? And wash dishes so we can cook?

We looked up a bunch of local codes and tenant's rights laws and shit...so they're gonna get a very serious letter if shit doesnt change tomorrow. 

23 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

It was basically like "Yeah, it's cold." and "Well they'll just freeze again this week"

But like...we need to flush the toilet? And wash dishes so we can cook?

We looked up a bunch of local codes and tenant's rights laws and shit...so they're gonna get a very serious letter if shit doesnt change tomorrow. 

Landlord shit is never fun.

8 hours ago, GHOSTDRONES said:

Ooof... Good luck

Fell asleep around 1030 and woke up at 2, so got a few hours. Still completely exhausted and it's making me feel terrible. Oh well, such is life. It's insanely busy at work, maybe it all the more fun.

3 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Still no water, but we found out what happened. The dumb piece of shit in the basement apartment left on a vacation and turned his heat completely off. So, frozen pipes.

Wow, that is fucking stupid. Hopefully they turned it on and it resolves itself soon. Is it just your water, or the whole building?

20 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Fell asleep around 1030 and woke up at 2, so got a few hours. Still completely exhausted and it's making me feel terrible. Oh well, such is life. It's insanely busy at work, maybe it all the more fun.

Sounds like me... Fell asleep at 2 AM woke up at 4 AM for work... Stupid insomnia

2 hours ago, Thomas³ said:

Wow, that is fucking stupid. Hopefully they turned it on and it resolves itself soon. Is it just your water, or the whole building?

Whole building has no water. I don't get how someone could be that stupid. It fucked up our downstairs neighbors heat too. Like the whole building is fucked because of one idiot.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic