5 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

You kids grow up so fast. How was it? Did you die?

I feel dead cuz all my muscles are sore but it was pretty incredible. Even got a setlist! I drove six hours from Phoenix (hanging with rez) and was exhausted by the time I got back to Orange, and I figured I'd be too tired to have a good time, but I'm glad I was wrong.

3 hours ago, The Butcha said:

They grow up crazy fast. I feel like it was only yesterday when they hated the vocals on Jane Doe. Glad their ears have matured properly ;)

Jake could tell I was really into it and I was up front the whole time so he ended up giving me the mic a lot. During Concubine I grabbed it from him and belted out the breakdown. Ironic given how I felt about the vocals back then, eh?

49 minutes ago, DecayToDeath said:

I feel dead cuz all my muscles are sore but it was pretty incredible. Even got a setlist! I drove six hours from Phoenix (hanging with rez) and was exhausted by the time I got back to Orange, and I figured I'd be too tired to have a good time, but I'm glad I was wrong.

Jake could tell I was really into it and I was up front the whole time so he ended up giving me the mic a lot. During Concubine I grabbed it from him and belted out the breakdown. Ironic given how I felt about the vocals back then, eh?

Hahaha... Great story

2 hours ago, DecayToDeath said:

Love it. Glad you had fun dude!

On 1/27/2018 at 10:20 AM, Bladewillisisdead said:

You kids grow up so fast. How was it? Did you die?

I saw them last night, awesome show. I also got the mic for part of Concubine. Got a goofy ass picture with Jake after the show too.

11 hours ago, GHOSTDRONES said:

A Danzig fronted Misfits show... In New Jersey? Yes please

But the Alkaline Trio isn't opening this one <_<

6 hours ago, Secular Haze said:

You should have never trusted Hollywood.
You should have never gone to Hollywood.

These records are far better than they have any business being... RP wen

1 hour ago, GHOSTDRONES said:

It's dumb

I figured as much, that's why I've ignored it. 

They've done a few pressings where I was like "Oh that's cool, where can you get that?" and then it's VMP. Mostly I just don't feel like reading their own sales pitch on their site or wading through countless threads/posts on the subject and figured maybe someone here has done it.

Hey guys. I wrecked my car over the weekend on some black ice. Really fucking pissed and stressed about it. I can't afford a new car, and I'm worried they are going to total it out. Had that car for 14 years, and love it to death. I know how it drives in any condition (except black ice I guess). 

How's everyone else doing?

9 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I figured as much, that's why I've ignored it. 

They've done a few pressings where I was like "Oh that's cool, where can you get that?" and then it's VMP. Mostly I just don't feel like reading their own sales pitch on their site or wading through countless threads/posts on the subject and figured maybe someone here has done it.

I have a huge problem with auto renewing subscriptions, and that business model counts on people like me, who are super busy and will miss cancellation deadlines.

Luckily, I ended up with only one waste of a record.

3 hours ago, Thomas³ said:

Hey guys. I wrecked my car over the weekend on some black ice. Really fucking pissed and stressed about it. I can't afford a new car, and I'm worried they are going to total it out. Had that car for 14 years, and love it to death. I know how it drives in any condition (except black ice I guess). 

How's everyone else doing?

Sorry T cubed... That blows... Cars suck; I am glad that I do not own one.

Everything is ok. New job is awesome so far.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic