• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

https://pdx.eater.com/2018/6/26/17506936/punk-bar-blackheart-late-night-food-justin-king-brunch-breakfast-new-restaurant

the bar/restaurant I’m going to be running the kitchen at just got a solid hype write up in the Portland eater. Check it out and fellow portlanders come grab a beer and some food once we open!

12 minutes ago, The Butcha said:

https://pdx.eater.com/2018/6/26/17506936/punk-bar-blackheart-late-night-food-justin-king-brunch-breakfast-new-restaurant

the bar/restaurant I’m going to be running the kitchen at just got a solid hype write up in the Portland eater. Check it out and fellow portlanders come grab a beer and some food once we open!

Seeeen't it! :) Can't wait to come eat some delicious treats/drink some good brews!

Also, I had the most refreshing beer of all time tonight. 10 Barrels Brewing - Crush Cucumber Sour. mmmmmmm.

47 minutes ago, Ishtar said:

Seeeen't it! :) Can't wait to come eat some delicious treats/drink some good brews!

Also, I had the most refreshing beer of all time tonight. 10 Barrels Brewing - Crush Cucumber Sour. mmmmmmm.

That sounds delicious. I’ve been on a cucumber vodka kick lately. I’ll have to look out for that beer. I love sours. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic