21 hours ago, Ishtar said:

Watched Hereditary not too long ago. It was spooky.

Hereditary is great.

I've watched a lot of terrible horror movies recently (not hard to find). but a couple good stand-outs are Before I Wake and The Evil Within (minus Sean Patrick Flanery's really, REALLY bad performance)

19 hours ago, DecayToDeath said:

I loved Hereditary, but I would've loved it more if there weren't 16-17 year old girls in front of me talking over the movie and vaping in my fucking face throughout

If they were vaping vaping, fuck that. I would 100% fine with someone reasonably hitting a weed vape pen a few times.

When I saw Hereditary I told the dude behind me to shit the fuck up about 20 seconds into the movie and didn't have any further problems.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2018 at 10:43 PM, marc32137 said:

I’m rappelling an 8-story building for charity in November and I need help getting donations. If you can help out, anything is appreciated and sharing the link helps too!

https://daytonaovertheedge.org/marc-gilliland

Bumping this because the event is 2 weeks away and I'm only 38% towards my goal. This benefits special needs children so please help if you can! Thanks everyone!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Never thought I'd be the type to share this online, but recently lost my job (sucks, kind of bullshit reason, but I don't really wan to get into it.) Catching a bit of a snap right now and feeling sharey. Anywho. Good prospects on something new. Looking to get out of the death industry ( too much weird emotional stress).  Miss you @Bladew1ll1s1sdead <3

1 hour ago, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

Never thought I'd be the type to share this online, but recently lost my job (sucks, kind of bullshit reason, but I don't really wan to get into it.) Catching a bit of a snap right now and feeling sharey. Anywho. Good prospects on something new. Looking to get out of the death industry ( too much weird emotional stress).  Miss you @Bladew1ll1s1sdead ❤️

I miss you too!!!! I'm still deep down wanting to be in that industry but it's so fuckin hard to get into it. 

Here is my overshare. Totaled my car last month and now I have loan on a new one that costs me too goddamn much money for that + Insurance so now yr small boi is paycheck to paycheck. Love adult life. Crushing and fun. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic