Pop Punk - The Ergs! / The Steinways 

Pop-Punk - New Found Glory / Wonder Years

Pop - Simple Plan / Cartel

Is this about right?

I always have classified those such as Simple Plan and Cartel and the like as Power Pop and reserved pop for stuff like Kesha, Bruno Mars, etc...

Im also not a diseased fucking rodent digging in your trash. Watch the c-word.

So because an animal follows its natural instinct to forage for food, to eat and to survive, and does so by going through your trash bin- an item in which it has no concept of ownership or even trash because it is AN ANIMAL, you should go out of your way while driving to take its life?  Sounds like a pretty sound plan.  Also, because you're posting on a site which is frequented by a number of vegetarians and vegans, who practice such due of the poor treatment of animals, it seems as though you may not be one to tell anybody else on here what words "to watch".  

Alright dudes, i never dissed your veganism or called you names because you think differently than I. I grew up in the country lots of hunting and lots of shooting squirrels, ground hogs, possums, raccoons, and of course deer. A ground hogs making tunnels and fucking up the yard we shot it, a possum or raccoon fucking up the trash and making a mess night after night we shot it. I see a possum on the road im going for it. You don't, and thats fine. You dont have to go fuck yourself and you're not a cunt.

I have a raccoon story too! Not a disgusting one though :-). I was throwing out a box one night and I heard something scratching in the dumpster. All of a sudden a fat raccoon climbed out the little side door. I yelled, "what the fuck!" And then ran away like a little girl. Haha.

Also, back to the possum, I still felt bad that the possum died, just not as bad as I would've if it were a cat.

Gave my cat caretaker specific alarm system instructions and they were apparently ignored. Got a false alarm call this morning, hope theres no fine from the city of durham.

Slow night.

Some days I think about selling off my collection. Other days I spin for multiple hours. I haven't played a record in about 3 weeks. Not sure if this phase is normal.

I go through phases like that too. Same with everything else though, sometimes I play xbox nonstop then won't touch it for a month.

Anyone else on facebook have friends that you aren't sure about getting married and reproducing?

The amount of baby momma's bitching on my news feed is crazy. And camo themed weddings... So many camo themed weddings.

Anyone else on facebook have friends that you aren't sure about getting married and reproducing?

Not really on FB, but just the world in general. People feel some twisted need that they MUST procreate. Some attempt at immortality or just simply pressure from relatives. When I was younger I always thought I'd have a kid. Now I just look around and think, "I'm glad I'm not you."

I think there are a lot of people who, if they were being honest, secretly wish that they didn't have a kid(s). Everyone has their own path though.

The amount of baby momma's bitching on my news feed is crazy. And camo themed weddings... So many camo themed weddings.

I am reasonably certain my half brother only owns camo clothing.  Even a camo suit.  Every family event he goes to he is in head to toe camo.  He also isn't shy about bring video of him in his tree stand hunting.  He will put on hours of video of him sitting in his stand and that is what will be on the TV.  Not of him actually seeing or shooting a deer just random hours of him looking out from his perch.

Seems like ever since he started the process of purchasing a mail order bride, he's dressing more normal.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic