Add a bunch of "RARE OOP 1/3 LIMITED PRESS MINT OTHER BAND NAMES THAT ARE VAGUELY FAMILIAR OOP SUPERCOOL" shit.

Put "similar to" or "FFO" in front of the other band names though, someone pointed out in another thread that if you just list a bunch of bands they can file a dispute.

Was accosted by an old man today.  He was a dead ringer for George R. R. Martin.  I usually don't do this type of thing, but I went out of my to tell him, at length, how much he looked just like GRRM.  He had never heard of him, but nonetheless, seemed stoked to be told how much he resembles a famous person he's never heard of before.

Was accosted by an old man today.  He was a dead ringer for George R. R. Martin.  I usually don't do this type of thing, but I went out of my to tell him, at length, how much he looked just like GRRM.  He had never heard of him, but nonetheless, seemed stoked to be told how much he resembles a famous person he's never heard of before.

Wait, I'm confused. Did he accost you or you him?

Oh man a group interview? I always sucked at those.

Not a group interview, just a recap of things happening around me. They did have a lot of people interviewing but separately. Which is probably why I was in Target for over an hour and a half.

PacSun was a group interview and we always joke that I got the job by default because everyone in my group was hella dumb.

Wait, I'm confused. Did he accost you or you him?

That's exactly what I was wondering!

He was in the middle of accosting me until I threw on the charm and changed the subject to how much he looked exactly like GRRM, then his mood changed completely in a split second, it was hilarious.  At first I was a little worried that it would make him even angrier, like if he took it as an insult or something.

He was in the middle of accosting me until I threw on the charm and changed the subject to how much he looked exactly like GRRM, then his mood changed completely in a split second, it was hilarious.  At first I was a little worried that it would make him even angrier, like if he took it as an insult or something.

Gotcha... so my original ? was going to be (til you confused the hell outta me & Savage Bea :P ) was why did he accost you?

I wish.  Baked and meeting GRRM? Double-win!

;)

Gotcha... so my original ? was going to be (til you confused the hell outta me & Savage Bea :P ) was why did he accost you?

;)

Ohhh haha yeah I never explained why.  Something to do with my driving.  He was eyeballing me in the parking lot first. Parked right next to me and I waited for like 5 minutes for his wife to get out because they are elderly and I figure I should let them get out before I open my door.  So he's eyeballing me the whole time and I'm thinking 'wait, is this guy waiting for me?  cause I am waiting for him HOLY SHIT HE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE GRRM!'

Then when I finally stepped out, he's like 'Hey you're lucky my buddy wasn't with me, he's a former staff sergeant, blah blah blah,...' LOL

Then I was like 'oh hey, anyone ever tell you... you look just like GRRM!' in a totally non-confrontational way and then he was smiling.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic