I got pulled over last night doing 72 in a 65. Guy didn't even let me get my registration out, just took my license, walked away for a sec, came back and let me go. I told him I'm from Michigan and I'm not used to the slower speed limits, maybe that helped my cause but I thought I was fucked.

Anyway, the officer was like 'so, is this your parents car or...'

What. I've paid for every car I've ever had. I might've looked young because I wasn't wearing any makeup but still, I was pissed.

I got pulled over last night doing 72 in a 65. Guy didn't even let me get my registration out, just took my license, walked away for a sec, came back and let me go. I told him I'm from Michigan and I'm not used to the slower speed limits, maybe that helped my cause but I thought I was fucked.

Anyway, the officer was like 'so, is this your parents car or...'

What. I've paid for every car I've ever had. I might've looked young because I wasn't wearing any makeup but still, I was pissed.

Work it, gurl.

Work it, gurl.

Also, WHERE IS ALLISON? She hasn't been here in a million years and I just saw one of her pet portraits on IG and it made me wonder.

She's done portraits of both my brothers dogs and is doing 3 of my parents dogs (2 are no longer with us) and I'm giving the portraits to them for Christmas and IM JUST SO EXCITED BECAUSE THEY TURNED OUT SO GOOD.

I agree Rad.

In February of this year, I went to a show way up north in WI, and it started with two of my favorite bands playing in a kitchen of a soup shop and ended with me and a few other folks in our underwear dancing to ABBA in said soup shop. One of the funnest nights of my life. Yes, ABBA does in fact FUCKING RULE.

In February of this year, I went to a show way up north in WI, and it started with two of my favorite bands playing in a kitchen of a soup shop and ended with me and a few other folks in our underwear dancing to ABBA in said soup shop. One of the funnest nights of my life. Yes, ABBA does in fact FUCKING RULE.

This sounds badass.

The dude who's house we were staying at afterwards had left a little early and tried hitching a ride to his house up the road and some folks did eventually pick him up, but he just passed out in their back seat. They pulled into the parking lot of said soup shop and people recognized him and sent him along his way.

Like I said, one of the funnest nights ever.

Okay, but like...who WAS the dancing queen?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic