Hahahahha! I'm going to use the Hoody tactic anytime someone tries to yell at me.

I had a guy who was using his main account and 3 dummy accounts to downvote me his maximum every day.  Who has time for that?  Going through old posts and downvoting anything I posted, so it mainly just makes it seem like he has really bad taste in music.

I wish they would remove the ability to downvote.  Upvotes only would be cool, there'd be a lot less of the petty revenge downvote sprees that seem all too common.

The thing to keep in mind about rep on this site is...

ftOAW8r.gif

Exactly. I only ever get up in arms about rep when someone is deliberately going through and downvoting everything I post. This obviously means this person is holding a grudge against me and I want to know why.

Other than that, if someone downvotes me here and there because I'm stupid...it's whatever.  

Exactly. I only ever get up in arms about rep when someone is deliberately going through and downvoting everything I post. This obviously means this person is holding a grudge against me and I want to know why.

Other than that, if someone downvotes me here and there because I'm stupid...it's whatever.  

I hear ya, I'm guilty of always checking my rep and looking to see who downvoted me even though I say it's not important.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic