Listen to their Live At Old South Church to get a quick glimpse at what they're all about. It's 5 tracks of various material that was recorded in an old church as benefit. It's fucking incredible. Plus you can hear the amazing live version of Sycamore, which is my favorite song in existence.

Will do! 

I remember they played at a block party we had here last year. I was only around for like 20 minutes, getting gelato no less, and they were playing. I remember that I thought it sounded pretty good, but I had to leave within that one song.

You think that is bad? You need to see Anitchrist, holy fuck.

The anxiety that builds is significantly worse than when things start happening.

However, Ive had traumatizing paranormal expierences growing up and when I had nightmares I was told to put salt around my bed.

Needless to say, I very rarely watch paranormal movies.

The anxiety that builds is significantly worse than when things start happening.

However, Ive had traumatizing paranormal expierences growing up and when I had nightmares I was told to put salt around my bed.

Anitchrist is all about building tension and holding into through out. Yeah, it is tense as fuck, but it's very well made.

Antichrist helped me learn what my limit is when it comes to fucked up things happening on screen. I fucking hate that movie. (Yes I like LVT, just dislike that film).

It's definitely not for everyone. It's one of those 'test the limits' movies and it's hard not to turn away at times. Haha. I love it.

Clap, Clap Tess

Edit: I am currently drunk. I meant Logan, not Tess. Sorry to both of you. 

*Continues drinking shipyard. 

I called a bunch of friends for the Dum Dum Girls show tonight but everyone had plans because it was so last minute. I was stuck with three extra tickets. Gave them away to a group of girls who were celebrating their friend's birthday, so that was nice.

Did they make out with you at least?

I called a bunch of friends for the Dum Dum Girls show tonight but everyone had plans because it was so last minute. I was stuck with three extra tickets. Gave them away to a group of girls who were celebrating their friend's birthday, so that was nice.

i would have killed to go to that show. dammit.

Aw. Nice guy.

Sidenote: for any of you that like Levis, they have 40% off orders over $250. I just got a western denim shirt, pants, a trucker jacket, and slim fit tees for $160. HOLLER.

I fucking hate Levi's anymore. I went to a Levi's store once and they were selling a sick jacket for $350...but it still had the Goodwill price tag on it for $15.99. They called it their "vintage collection" wasn't even a fucking Levi's jacket. Fuck Levi's.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic