I ordered the Mark Kozelek one. I kind of want to get the Bright Eyes one too. Bummer Christmas music is the best! I also think I have The Vandals Christmas album still. Might have to bust that out for old times sake.

Just came into some spare money. Can't decide if I want to get a fancier record player or get some more work done on my arm. Mo money, mo problems I suppose...

I'm in the same dilemma with my work bonus coming up.

I'm not artistic by any means. Expect stick figures or something basic like a sun and trees.

Yeah...I haven't even started my covers. I may have to use older drawings or whatever.

AAAAAAANYWHO.

What's Cholly into? Somebody PM me about that. Gotta walk the dog!

(still finishing my mixes)

I mayyyyy have gone a little overboard. I made the original 3, just with whatever I like...but I've now finished 2 of 3 personalized ones for you jokers.

:wacko:

<3333 I was gonna make you two anyways. One following the format (hahahaha) of what I had planned and one personal jams I need you to hear.

I'm taking a weird approach of drawing designs on the discs and having a minimal cover.

This is funny based on what you were talking about drawing the last time we spoke......

Tomorrow is my Friday so I'll be able to get mine done them. I can't draw very well so it's gonna be sloppy and ugly.

Guys I just did the stupidest/most embarrassing/shameful thing and I can't stop laughing.

Don't judge me.

I was making a record bowl as a gag gift for someone and even though the oven was on low heat...
I left it alone for too long and it melted on to the oven racks. My face is bright red from laughing so hard.
Good news is that it was easy to clean up and it was only a 25 cent thrift store record that was scratched to hell
but oh my god.

Guys I just did the stupidest/most embarrassing/shameful thing and I can't stop laughing.

Don't judge me.

I was making a record bowl as a gag gift for someone and even though the oven was on low heat...I left it alone for too long and it melted on to the oven racks. My face is bright red from laughing so hard. Good news is that it was easy to clean up and it was only a 25 cent thrift store record that was scratched to hell but oh my god.

Oh for fucks sake. Hahahhahahahahahhahaha. Serves ya right!

Don't judge me.

I was making a record bowl as a gag gift for someone and even though the oven was on low heat...I left it alone for too long and it melted on to the oven racks. My face is bright red from laughing so hard. Good news is that it was easy to clean up and it was only a 25 cent thrift store record that was scratched to hell but oh my god.

fk1vdj.jpg

what I think of every time

Help me pick a Halloween costume:

Ness from Earthbound

A Baseball Fury from The Warriors

Jacket from Hotline Miami

Marty Mcfly from Back to the Future

Alex from A Clockwork Orange

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic