The hidden cow or the naked lady on the inside booklet? Was one of those supposed to be the cover?

The censored cover was a blown-up version of the barcode/UPC. I don't see why they'd have to censor it, I only see the hidden image when I actually take the booklet out and hold it up to a light.

Nothing. It's been happening quite a bit lately. Another idiot probably hit a pole.

That was my first thought actually, usually is when it happens here

That's ludicrous. I may have to watch it online just to see it for myself.

Friends! MLP + Jeopardy! :wub:

:D

Being an adult is fucking bullshit.

Yea but you got that sweet ass new fridge that I am still jealous of... :angry:

I'm eligible for an upgrade but keep blowing my sales tax money on records

Tried leaving feedback. We didn't have a sale thread, so I pasted our pm convo link & it says invalid. Me no understand :/

The censored cover was a blown-up version of the barcode/UPC. I don't see why they'd have to censor it, I only see the hidden image when I actually take the booklet out and hold it up to a light.

So it's the image of the woman imposed against the ribcage? Or am I completely missing something?

Tried leaving feedback. We didn't have a sale thread, so I pasted our pm convo link & it says invalid. Me no understand :/

So it's the image of the woman imposed against the ribcage? Or am I completely missing something?

The regular cover is just the ribcage as far as I know. Maybe my CD copy was different. I know that if you take the booklet out and hold it up to the light you can see the lady inside the ribcage. Considering you have to actually remove it (again, based on my copy, not sure about all of them) I don't see why they would need to censor sealed copies.

The regular cover is just the ribcage as far as I know. Maybe my CD copy was different. I know that if you take the booklet out and hold it up to the light you can see the lady inside the ribcage. Considering you have to actually remove it (again, based on my copy, not sure about all of them) I don't see why they would need to censor sealed copies.

Ah ok, yeah that's how my CD is. Never looked at it like that.... just figured the lady was supposed to be on the inside, never tried holding it up to the light to see the images together. I think I vaguely remember the barcode deal. Got mine from BMG when I was like 13. They didn't censor their sealed copies hahaha.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic