I just REALLY appreciated the choreography, staging, and editing of all the action. Plus, the fact that most of the effects and stunts were practical. They used CGI right, as a compliment rather than the main thing. Plus the editing was coherent. You don't get a lot of that these days with the Bourne movies and that Transformers garbage.

I agree with all of this.

What's your go-to get. shit. done. album?

I'm looking for something that doesn't required an 'acquired taste' that I can put on while I work today.

I seem to be hitting the same 3 - 4 albums and I need some variety.

What kind of work is it you have to do? When I need to work concentrated on papers and stuff I listen to a LOT of Basinski's Disintegration Loops. It's perfect for me to focus and calm down simultaneously. The last few weeks I've also been listening to a lot of Max Richter's Sleep to get shit done.

What kind of work is it you have to do? When I need to work concentrated on papers and stuff I listen to a LOT of Basinski's Disintegration Loops. It's perfect for me to focus and calm down simultaneously. The last few weeks I've also been listening to a lot of Max Richter's Sleep to get shit done.

I back Disintegration Loops

I would murder an innocent child to time travel to this

I have a box full of fliers that you would cry yourself to sleep over. I saw so many bands and had no idea at the time how significant they would turn out to be. I was just enjoying the music and dancing my ass off lol