13 minutes ago, jhulud said:

I need some advise & guidance from y'all on a couple of records I'm keen on getting. There's not proper Music On Vinyl thread so figured to throw it up here.

There's a particular MOV release that came out. It was a reissue and initially went for the usual $32+ on most places like SoundStageDirect. As usual, MOV does a limited run on color, all numbered, and then the rest on black. Well, I waited too long and missed out on the color. BUT, I found an U.S.-based eBayer selling the color title plus another one I didn't know was also reissued for $29.60 each plus shipping. He has it at Buy It Now. Initially he had it for more but I made counter-offers and got shot down.

Should I just go for it and secure them at those prices? They'll probably be the lowest I find them esp. "locally".

Yes. Or make a counter offer. You can make up to three.

52 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Somewhat better. I'm not anxious 24/7 like I was last month, but still have issues driving and being away from home for a bit. I'm supposed to return to work next week.

Glad you're doing better dude. I've kinda been sputtering for a few weeks but I should have some shit going on soon that'll at least distract me. Got the Thursday on Monday and Dom will be in town at the tail end of the week.

18 minutes ago, jhulud said:

I ran out of counter-offers. Already made the there when he initially had the records for $34.00

I'd say go for it.  Doesn't seem like a large flipper markup and a few extra dollars isn't really that much overall.  Call it a 'procrastination tax' :) 

3 minutes ago, jonrawks said:

I'd say go for it.  Doesn't seem like a large flipper markup and a few extra dollars isn't really that much overall.  Call it a 'procrastination tax' :) 

Yeah, I think I am about to have to bite the bullet and pay that on Silent Alarm. Kept waiting on it and now only people in Europe with $20 shipping have it :/

37 minutes ago, GHOSTDRONES said:

At least you are improving... that's progress.

Yeah, therapy seems to be helping so hopefully I can kick it for good. Thanks.

13 minutes ago, Holo said:

Glad you're doing better dude. I've kinda been sputtering for a few weeks but I should have some shit going on soon that'll at least distract me. Got the Thursday on Monday and Dom will be in town at the tail end of the week.

Thanks,

41 minutes ago, jhulud said:

I ran out of counter-offers. Already made the there when he initially had the records for $34.00

21 minutes ago, jonrawks said:

I agree

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic