I am reasonably certain my half brother only owns camo clothing.  Even a camo suit.  Every family event he goes to he is in head to toe camo.  He also isn't shy about bring video of him in his tree stand hunting.  He will put on hours of video of him sitting in his stand and that is what will be on the TV.  Not of him actually seeing or shooting a deer just random hours of him looking out from his perch.

Seems like ever since he started the process of purchasing a mail order bride, he's dressing more normal.

Is this a script for the new Will Ferrel movie?

For real? I've heard of people doing this but didn't think it was a real thing.

Sadly enough I work with two people who in the last 5 years or so have bought wives from Laos.  With my half brother there is less info about it but he is "dating" a woman from the Philipines who they are going to get married as soon as they can get her a marriage green card. 

I apparently know a heck of a lot of terrible people.

I am reasonably certain my half brother only owns camo clothing.  Even a camo suit.  Every family event he goes to he is in head to toe camo.  He also isn't shy about bring video of him in his tree stand hunting.  He will put on hours of video of him sitting in his stand and that is what will be on the TV.  Not of him actually seeing or shooting a deer just random hours of him looking out from his perch.

Seems like ever since he started the process of purchasing a mail order bride, he's dressing more normal.

:unsure:

I totally thought I saw something about a camo toe in there for a minute before I read it more carefully. lol.

moonrise kingdom is fantastic, especially if you already like wes anderson.  I attempted to watch "house at the end of the street" last  night.  for some reason I thought it would be better than the generic horror movies hollywood shits out these days, but I was wrong.  don't watch it.

is there a thread for top movies of 2012? if not i'm just going to add my list in this thread seeing how there is already decent conversation going on

edit:  nevermind I thought this was the recently viewing thread

moonrise kingdom is fantastic, especially if you already like wes anderson.  I attempted to watch "house at the end of the street" last  night.  for some reason I thought it would be better than the generic horror movies hollywood shits out these days, but I was wrong.  don't watch it.

is there a thread for top movies of 2012? if not i'm just going to add my list in this thread seeing how there is already decent conversation going on

edit:  nevermind I thought this was the recently viewing thread

Cabin in the Woods was a quality scary movie if you haven't seen it.

Is anyone in here vegan? I've been watching a bunch of documentaries on it on Netflix and really thinking about trying it.  Being a vegan just seems like a lot of work and a lot of money. 

there was a thread a couple weeks ago talking about vegans/vegetarians. lots of em here

What's everyone up to for NYE? I'll be spending it at the happiest place on Earth. 

I've got tickets for Mighty Mighty Bosstones at HOB in Boston

I sometimes feel like if I pressed the sound of me taking a dump on a log shaped picture disc limited to 100 and posted about it on here that it would sell out. It seems quantity over quality wins around here.

well that's not very nice.

I sometimes feel like if I pressed the sound of me taking a dump on a log shaped picture disc limited to 100 and posted about it on here that it would sell out. It seems quantity over quality wins around here.

So you have differing tastes than most on the board, doesnt mean our tastes suck and that we'd buy anything just because its vinyl. I never understand this mentality different does not mean bad.

then why post here if you have so much animosity toward the members of the forum?  

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic