My friend has gotten armpits and the tops of his feet done and he swears having his ribs inked was the worst pain of his life. He's kind of a weenie though so take it with a grain of salt.

Anything close to the bone will hurt. If you're a fat dude, the ribs won't hurt as much as it will for a rail thin kid. My wrists hurt in certain areas. My neck wasn't bad at all and I was expecting deadliness.

anyone else stop the microwave at one second just to avoid the beeping, or is that just my wife?

Somebody (or somebodies) in my office keeps stopping the microwave with random time left, like 4 seconds, 7 seconds, etc. — it drives me INSANE. Just let it finish, or if you really can't wait that last 5-10 seconds, at least clear the timer when you're done so people can see what the actual time is!

the person in the cube next to me is clipping their fingernails...which totally disgusts my cube neighbor on the other side of me. it doesnt really bother me. this person that is disgusted also says that people should go to the bathroom to blow their noses.

um, okay. weirdo

also, a thought im having. doing an ad for a brand name hand soap, and its a strawberry scent. its launching this year. client calls it a flavor. is it really a flavor if you cant taste it but it smells of a food product?

the person in the cube next to me is clipping their fingernails...which totally disgusts my cube neighbor on the other side of me. it doesnt really bother me. this person that is disgusted also says that people should go to the bathroom to blow their noses.

um, okay. weirdo

also, a thought im having. doing an ad for a brand name hand soap, and its a strawberry scent. its launching this year. client calls it a flavor. is it really a flavor if you cant taste it but it smells of a food product?

I think people should go to the bathroom to clip their nails. It's fucking gross.

Flavor: The distinctive quality of a particular food or drink as perceived by the taste buds and the sense of smell.

I guess it can be a smell? This definition doesn't say if you need to use one or both senses?

Given how cautious big brands are with regards to legal liability it still surprises me. Seems like a good way for someone to drink it and sue. Unless of course, it is also drinkable. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic