but it's not like a 2 second rinse under the water gets rid of anything, it's all about the soap and scrub... for several minutes.

I don't know, I try to avoid public bathrooms if I can. Some girl did a presentation on them when I was in school and it was BAD.

my question is why doesn't anyone you work with wash their hands? you guys probably all handle the same stuff. imagine what their keyboards are like.
jeeesus

i know. my bathroom etiquette and OCD takes mental notes of these things. literally after dropping a potato in the crock pot, they just up and leave. i would say 6/10 dont wash after a pee-pee. and yes, we cycle between machines when showing someone something specific about our files. i have many hand sanitizer's at my desk.

never reach into the candy bowl, animal cracker bin, etc.

and of course. the #1 button on the elevator.

im excellent at using my elbows for misc. button pushing or other random tasks.

I never get flu shots and I never get sick, however our changes to health insurance now include a points based system which affects how much we pay.  Flu Shot is 50 points, so looks like I'll have to start getting one.

Hands free soap dispensors are the way to go. I also do everything possible to not use a public bathroom at the same time as someone, in part because I don't want to see people not washing hands.  I also refuse to do the whole urinal conversation.  While my penis is in my hands I'll pass on polite chit chat.

yeah, I’ve gotten flu shots some years, and some years I haven’t. but I always get sick once. just once.

there is a girl in my office who seems to be constantly sick. I’m pretty sure she has whooping cough right now.

Hey everyone, I posted about this before but if you weren't around for that:
I'm doing a speech for my class on the record making process.

I got a rough outline posted here: http://www.scribd.com/doc/172966200/Pressing-a-Record-Speech-Outline-Rough

I'm having a hard time figuring out how to transition between parts of the speech, and my intro and conclusion may be lacking, but as for content I'm pretty much set. 
I have more than enough to fill the allotted time, especially since I will be able to bring in something as a speech aide. Obviously will bring in one of my records, a 7in. And use the document reader in class to kind of magnify in to it to view portions of the final product as I talk about the creation of it.

So if any of you would like to help me out, or just wish me good luck, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic